Thanks to Packer Forum

Bagadeez04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just wanted to take a minute to thank the mods, and all the members on here for contributing to what I believe is the best Packers message board out there.

For some background on me...I was on the Scout.com/Packer Report message board for a while and, while there are some good things about the experience there, the forum seems so heavily moderated and restrictive that it felt kind of suffocating at times. Not allowed to talk about this subject, not allowed to discuss that person, different factions and "cliques", posts constantly edited/deleted, and entire threads would just disappear for unknown reasons. Well long story short...I didn't make it long in that setting. I like to be able to talk about the issues of the day relating to the Packers...whatever they might be. I think a good forum will allow the members the freedom to do so.

I then bounced around to various different boards that had either very little traffic, or the same kind of overly restrictive rules that can ruin the experience of having a discussion with fellow fans.

Then finally I wound up here and gave it a shot...what I found was fans that are extremely knowledgeable, an incredible amount of traffic and participation, and moderators who do a terrific job of facilitating an environment where we all feel open to discuss pretty much any topic relating to the Packers (or the NFL) without many restrictions. I love it here and hope to be around for a while.

So I just wanted to say thanks to everyone...I had given up hope that there was the "perfect" Packers message board out there. But as far as I'm concerned it's right here!!

Members online