Thanks Arrow

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven't taken the time to read all of the posts from the last couple of days. I wanted to thank you for taking the time to post the bios on the draftees. It sure helped not having to go elsewhere and look them up myself.
You helped make it a more enjoyable weekend.

OP
OP
W

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually Z2C I thought about sending him a PM. But I thought more people would want to take the time and jump in as well.
Kinda like having everyone sign a card.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
wpr said:
Actually Z2C I thought about sending him a PM. But I thought more people would want to take the time and jump in as well.

I really don't think he deserves a thanks unless you're going to thank the others who did it as well.

Arrows were very nicely done and much appreciated, I jus don't want the others left out just because he's a mod.

I've been trying to locate them address by address so I can send some hands on manlove!

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol...

no problem buddy...that site gives tons of info, but it seems to say the same thing over and over again in a different way. it still seems like a good tool for folks like me who had no idea who we picked up. :lol:

OP
OP
W

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
wpr said:

I really don't think he deserves a thanks unless you're going to thank the others who did it as well.

Arrows were very nicely done and much appreciated, I jus don't want the others left out just because he's a mod.

I've been trying to locate them address by address so I can send some hands on manlove!

True others did some posting of info as well. I don't remember who. Arrow seemed to be a bit more consistent.
So thanks to every single person who ever posted a note on this or any other web site that provided Packers fans all over the world with info on former, present day and/or future Packers.
In this age of political correctness I sure hope I didn't leave anyone out. I would hate to get hit with a law suit for not being all inclusive.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
wpr said:
Zero2Cool said:
wpr said:

True others did some posting of info as well. I don't remember who. Arrow seemed to be a bit more consistent.
So thanks to every single person who ever posted a note on this or any other web site that provided Packers fans all over the world with info on former, present day and/or future Packers.
In this age of political correctness I sure hope I didn't leave anyone out. I would hate to get hit with a law suit for not being all inclusive.

haha **** all good wpr ... :)

Members online

Latest posts