Texas female Packers fan! :)

PackersGirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm a long time Packers fan and I've been looking for a Packers forum to have some interaction with other fans! I'm on vacation right now but I live in Texas and born in Venezuela. I use Twitter a lot to get my Packers info :) you can follow me if you'd like https://twitter.com/PackersGirl_13 I hope to have some great conversation with you guys and try not to be too harsh on me while I learn how things work around here!

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Always glad to meet another Packers fan. There's never too many. Sit down relax & have a beer or 4

12theTruth

Hello everyone! I'm a long time Packers fan and I've been looking for a Packers forum to have some interaction with other fans! I'm on vacation right now but I live in Texas and born in Venezuela. I use Twitter a lot to get my Packers info :) you can follow me if you'd like https://twitter.com/PackersGirl_13 I hope to have some great conversation with you guys and try not to be too harsh on me while I learn how things work around here!

Welcome to the forum :) Its always nice to hear another voice in the football discussion. :geek: ;)

Curious how you became a Packer fan or what is it about them that you like? I am because I was born in Wisconsin therefore I am inherently a Packer fan for here and for always, that and a reliable consumer of alcoholic beverages :)

OP
OP
PackersGirl

PackersGirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum :) Its always nice to hear another voice in the football discussion. :geek: ;)

Curious how you became a Packer fan or what is it about them that you like? I am because I was born in Wisconsin therefore I am inherently a Packer fan for here and for always, that and a reliable consumer of alcoholic beverages :)
My father has been a fan way before I was born so he just kind of passed it down :) I'm not the best consumer of alcoholic beverages but I love them! lol

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I haven't welcomed a new one in a long time! So Welcome! : )

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
she's a girl too ;);)

Bill, I'll have you know that "IluvGB" is NOT a girl. She is a woman. I think she corrected me once...way back when God herself was just a girl. ;) I think that she insisted that God was female too ... then again, it might have been some other lady that I've pi$$ed off online. Yeah...believe it or not, I've done that.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Bill, I'll have you know that "IluvGB" is NOT a girl. She is a woman. I think she corrected me once...way back when God herself was just a girl. ;) I think that she insisted that God was female too ... then again, it might have been some other lady that I've pi$$ed off online. Yeah...believe it or not, I've done that.
hey hey HEY!!! No that wasn't me! I think the only thing I came back with was when someone called me "Ma'am"
I replied.... You can only call me that if its proceeded with "Wham bam Thank-you...." ;)

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Probably more than once! :)

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Alright guys, calm down, she has a gun collection.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts