Texans to trade the #1 overall pick?

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dominick davis is their current running back and well he sucks just like the entire houston team but you cant build a franchise around a RB

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dominick Davis does not suck. The offensive line is what sucks. :roll:

It's very difficult to do anything on offense when you have a offensive line as bad as the Texan's line. If they want to be a better team then they will have to get someone on that line that can block. D'Brickashaw Ferguson looks like he will be a great LT and they need that more than any other position IMO.

They can get a bunch of picks and take the guy they need if they trade down a few spots.

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeh it probly is their offensive line look how many times Carr got sacked like 69. But their stupid so they will still take bush

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'm not saying reggie is'nt good but the last game he really showed me nothing,i think gado is stronger at the running but reggie can be quick.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When it looked like the Packers might pick #1 or #2 everyone wanted Reggie Bush. Then when it became obvious that they had little chance of getting him suddenly he was "overrated" and "not worth it"
What a bunch of crap! You don't have to bash this kid just because he will not end up in Green Bay you know.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
there is a long way from Reggie to Barry Sanders.

please never ever mention those two in the same sentance... Barry could take a hit, deleiver a hit, spin a guy around like a fool on a stool, and/or juke the jock off a defender.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gopackgo4 said:
what are you talking about phil personnally I ahve never wanted this guy

Sorry, but the majority of the posts here were all for drafting Reggie Bush. Go back and look at them. There were whole threads started about drafting Bush including a photoshoped photo of Bush wearing a Packer uniform.
What exactly did he do to make everyone feel that he sucks all of a sudden? Winning the Heisman? I will tell you. He feel out of the Packers grasp and now it's time to put a spin on it so everyone can feel better about having a s**tty season and not getting the best player in the draft as compensation. If he is not a Packer, then he must suck.
If, by some freak occurrence Bush falls to the Packers, they would draft him and then he would become the greatest player of all time again.
Pretty lame.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
gopackgo4 said:

Sorry, but the majority of the posts here were all for drafting Reggie Bush. Go back and look at them. There were whole threads started about drafting Bush including a photoshoped photo of Bush wearing a Packer uniform.
What exactly did he do to make everyone feel that he sucks all of a sudden? Winning the Heisman? I will tell you. He feel out of the Packers grasp and now it's time to put a spin on it so everyone can feel better about having a s**tty season and not getting the best player in the draft as compensation. If he is not a Packer, then he must suck.
If, by some freak occurrence Bush falls to the Packers, they would draft him and then he would become the greatest player of all time again.
Pretty lame.

:looks around:

Don't know about anyone else in here, I never wanted him, search my posts if you would like. There was a serious out cry here, perhaps just people looking at other options and holes that need to be filled, they out weigh a one man backfield rookie? Doesn't seem so lame that people come around, learn more, and change their mind.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Most people here don't even talk about Reggie Bush on this forum anymore. Why is that? It's because we don't have a chance to draft him anymore. I guess you were right about that. But it's not that we are "trying to feel better about ourselves", it's because there is no point in talking about him. We have Mario Williams and A.J. Hawk to talk about. So your idea that we thought Reggie Bush was the greatest player of all time until we couldn't draft him is kind of ridiculous IMO.

But there are some people who will say that Reggie Bush will be a bust. I don't agree with these people, but there is always that possibility I guess. Curtis Enis was supposed to be pretty good too wasn't he? :p

Anyway, people who say that he will be a bust would say it if we had a chance to draft him or not.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ahaug82 said:
Most people here don't even talk about Reggie Bush on this forum anymore. Why is that? It's because we don't have a chance to draft him anymore. I guess you were right about that. But it's not that we are "trying to feel better about ourselves", it's because there is no point in talking about him. We have Mario Williams and A.J. Hawk to talk about. So your idea that we thought Reggie Bush was the greatest player of all time until we couldn't draft him is kind of ridiculous IMO.

But there are some people who will say that Reggie Bush will be a bust. I don't agree with these people, but there is always that possibility I guess. Curtis Enis was supposed to be pretty good too wasn't he? :p

Anyway, people who say that he will be a bust would say it if we had a chance to draft him or not.

But you are talking about him and that's my point. If you really don't care about Reggie Bush because he will not land in Green Bay then why keep bringing him up and why the reversal of opinion of his abilities?
By the way, Enis was never as good as Bush but he suckered the Bears into drafting him. A bad move from the moment they picked him.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
Philtration said:
gopackgo4 said:

Pretty lame.

Don't know about anyone else in here, I never wanted him, search my posts if you would like. There was a serious out cry here, perhaps just people looking at other options and holes that need to be filled, they out weigh a one man backfield rookie? Doesn't seem so lame that people come around, learn more, and change their mind.

What happened to that special "Draft Reggie Bush" forum that was all the rage back in October and November? "Someone" must have deleted it eh?
:p

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Philtration said:
What happened to that special "Draft Reggie Bush" forum that was all the rage back in October and November? "Someone" must have deleted it eh?:p

We've never had a Draft Reggie Bush forum, we had a thread pertaining soley to Reggie Bush that is about the extent of it.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To be honest with you... I don't care. If the Packers had the chance to draft Reggie Bush he would be great again. The whole attitude change towards Bush happened after he slipped put of the Packers reach. Bashing him for no reason other than he will play for another team is lame.
It is lame and that is all.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Philtration said:
To be honest with you... I don't care. If the Packers had the chance to draft Reggie Bush he would be great again. The whole attitude change towards Bush happened after he slipped put of the Packers reach. Bashing him for no reason other than he will play for another team is lame.
It is lame and that is all.

wasn't aware people were bashing him because of the team that he is playing for... what team is that again? i didn't know he was already drafted.

Packers fans will root for whoever the Packers draft, that is why they are called packers fans. Is that so hard to understand?

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I understand it perfectly and that was my point. Anyone the Packers draft will be the greatest player of all time while any player drafted by another team (Reggie Bush) is an over rated stiff. That's not being a loyal, knowledgeable fan. That's being a blind dumb *** that knows very little about the game. Duh! :roll: