Terry Bradshaw

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just disrespected the Pack saying there win was a complete result of the Falcons looking past them. That may have been the case in the first quarter but I would say the Pack had a better game plan

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Those guys are always good for a stupid line. Thats why I dont watch "The OT" I watch "The Blitz" on ESPN News. They had nothing but mad props for GB and Gado.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they're all a bunch of yahoos. True, Atl wasn't playing at their best today, but the Pack earned and deserved that win. They played a very solid game.

Pack14

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GB played a solid game for once. Very impressed with both sides of the ball today. Let's keep it going. Mad props to the Packers for a great win.

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack14 said:
GB played a solid game for once. Very impressed with both sides of the ball today. Let's keep it going. Mad props to the Packers for a great win.

:agree: :towel:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
musccy said:
they're all a bunch of yahoos. True, Atl wasn't playing at their best today, but the Pack earned and deserved that win. They played a very solid game.

Atlanta played to the best they could, the Packers simply didn't allow them to get into a good rythm.

As for whoever said Gado incorrectly, people also messed up Bretts name while he was new to the League and heck Vick doesn't even know his name now.

rmayer32

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They were ready to bury the Pack before the season ever started, busting on their defense all day and night. Too bad there are so many injuries on the offense, otherwise they'd be eating all of their words because 2-7 we would NOT be.

Great win today, let's keep it going and screw the "experts"

:p

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Check this out - it's 10:30pm - and Chris Berman just focused on the "lone" Michael Vick TD -but then admitted it wasn't enough to beat (only one packer) Birthday Boy - no name mentioned.... and the Pack win.... As if Brett Favre wasn't even there.....

Well kiss my *** - so much for you guys and the ESPN luv-fest....!

I could care less if ESPN fell off the radio dial... and yea, I know what I just wrote!

Talk about B-I-A-S... this political correctness about bad-mouthing the only team with the courage to make the FANS a part of the Team, itself... smells like a fascism... I don't care about being non-political..seriously!

THE PACKER GAME WAS THE UPSET OF THE WEEKEND

And, ESPN hasn't got the balls to says so.... gutless to a man - totally gutless.

I would never put up with any of those weenies in my foxhole...ever! They are godless in my book - because they work waaay tooo hard to avoid the truth.

You always - ALWAYS - give a man (Team) his due....

They spent twice as much time fawning over Darren Sharper's INT ---

Where is reality, people? Darren gets two semi-good games, out of ten and he's (what) pro-bowl material according to these kool-aid drinkers.....?

THE PACK WAS AWESOME TODAY AND THEY HANDED RON MEXICO HIS SOMBRERO TODAY AT "HIS" HOUSE....DAMN WELL DESERVED, TOO!

Especially, after his insulting Brett, by not showing a simple high school level intelligence with pronouncing the man's name properly... I mean, really - geez.... how hard can that be? You figure it out!

Well.... Falcon fans?

THE PACKERS SIMPLY "OUT-PLAYED" THE SO-CALLED SUPERBOWL CONTENDERS..... TO A MAN -- THE PUNDITS ARE ID-10-T'S - ACROSS THE BOARD FOR NOT BEING COURAGEOUS ENOUGH TO COME RIGHT OUT AND SAY SO.

Have the Packers turned a corner here? Very possibly - We've seen that they have the hutspa - just not the luck. TODAY - that changed and Ed Donatell finally had to put up with Brett Favre coming straight at him....!

Wonder what the Press will do to cover that up....? Since, he's been so good at schmoozing all of 'em, so well, for the last five years.... One wonders.. big time.

Don't get me wrong - I like Donatell and still to this day, feel he was wronged by Mike Sherman - but his fealty of "playing" the Press... is a bit much to send respect over to.....!

I'M DAMNED PROUD OF MY GREEN BAY PACKERS TODAY.
This time, the TEAM came out and said NO WAY, NOT TODAY!

Woohoo - how about dem... Packers!

rmayer32

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I second that one! The press has loved badmouthing this team since camp broke, let's hope they somehow run the table and shove it right up their dirty little poop shoots!

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rmayer32 said:

I second that one! The press has loved badmouthing this team since camp broke, let's hope they somehow run the table and shove it right up their dirty little poop shoots!

Right on!

Lets see a winning streak.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok, let's not get too excited here. It was supposed to be a big turning point after we trounced New Orleans and then we got beat by the Vikings. One win is only that, one win. Let's get it done next week on MNF.

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
Check this out - it's 10:30pm - and Chris Berman just focused on the "lone" Michael Vick TD -but then admitted it wasn't enough to beat (only one packer) Birthday Boy - no name mentioned.... and the Pack win.... As if Brett Favre wasn't even there.....

Well kiss my *** - so much for you guys and the ESPN luv-fest....!

I could care less if ESPN fell off the radio dial... and yea, I know what I just wrote!

Talk about B-I-A-S... this political correctness about bad-mouthing the only team with the courage to make the FANS a part of the Team, itself... smells like a fascism... I don't care about being non-political..seriously!

THE PACKER GAME WAS THE UPSET OF THE WEEKEND

And, ESPN hasn't got the balls to says so.... gutless to a man - totally gutless.

I would never put up with any of those weenies in my foxhole...ever! They are godless in my book - because they work waaay tooo hard to avoid the truth.

You always - ALWAYS - give a man (Team) his due....

They spent twice as much time fawning over Darren Sharper's INT ---

Where is reality, people? Darren gets two semi-good games, out of ten and he's (what) pro-bowl material according to these kool-aid drinkers.....?

THE PACK WAS AWESOME TODAY AND THEY HANDED RON MEXICO HIS SOMBRERO TODAY AT "HIS" HOUSE....DAMN WELL DESERVED, TOO!

Especially, after his insulting Brett, by not showing a simple high school level intelligence with pronouncing the man's name properly... I mean, really - geez.... how hard can that be? You figure it out!

Well.... Falcon fans?

THE PACKERS SIMPLY "OUT-PLAYED" THE SO-CALLED SUPERBOWL CONTENDERS..... TO A MAN -- THE PUNDITS ARE ID-10-T'S - ACROSS THE BOARD FOR NOT BEING COURAGEOUS ENOUGH TO COME RIGHT OUT AND SAY SO.

Have the Packers turned a corner here? Very possibly - We've seen that they have the hutspa - just not the luck. TODAY - that changed and Ed Donatell finally had to put up with Brett Favre coming straight at him....!

Wonder what the Press will do to cover that up....? Since, he's been so good at schmoozing all of 'em, so well, for the last five years.... One wonders.. big time.

Don't get me wrong - I like Donatell and still to this day, feel he was wronged by Mike Sherman - but his fealty of "playing" the Press... is a bit much to send respect over to.....!

Come on, now IPB. I know that this losing season for the Packers is unfamiliar territory, but take it from a fan who has had his team under the .500 mark for many years - the media will not praise your team if you are 2-7. This game and every one like it will always be the one that the Falcons lost and never the one that the Packers won.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Miskito said:
IPBprez said:

Come on, now IPB. I know that this losing season for the Packers is unfamiliar territory, but take it from a fan who has had his team under the .500 mark for many years - the media will not praise your team if you are 2-7. This game and every one like it will always be the one that the Falcons lost and never the one that the Packers won.

That very well may be.... Just the same, I'm not gonna call something what it wasn't.

The Packers Won That Game - PERIOD!

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That idiot Jimmy Johnson also hinted that Favre should sit down. He said the Packers need to see what they have in Rodgers and need to go in a complete rebuilding mode.

Listen up, you little pile of dogsh1t with hair, the Packers know what they have in Rodgers....a backup QB until the time that the greatest QB of all times decides to call it a career.

ravage

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
That idiot Jimmy Johnson also hinted that Favre should sit down. He said the Packers need to see what they have in Rodgers and need to go in a complete rebuilding mode.

Listen up, you little pile of dogsh1t with hair, the Packers know what they have in Rodgers....a backup QB until the time that the greatest QB of all times decides to call it a career.
Jimmy has been calling for Brett to sit for weeks. He's an idiot in my opinion.

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess I saw a different game yesterday than the idiots in the media. Both teams playey very, very hard toe-to-toe ball. It's just that Vick is the current poster boy and these guys are told to pump up ratings by kissing up to the current favorite or "hot" team. The Pack showed they have been playing hard all season with what they have left to play with along with new linemen. Some people just look at the record. Also a lot of it I think stems from the "out with the old-in with the new" mentality.

True fans are still there for them, GO PACK GO!

tarkenton10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IBPrez - The Pack played a good game but give me a break that they didn't praise the lowly pack. They have been on their bandwagon for years. Any time Brett throws a ball it is news. So for once you weren't the darlings of the weekend, you guys have to be spoiled with the limelight to be mad over this. The Pack are 2-7 and looking better but that doesn't mean everyone is going to bow down and say how great they are because of one game. There were alot of exciting games on this weekend and that game was just one of several that were very entertaining. I think you have to remember you are looking at this through a bias of your own!!!!

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:

Yea - no kidding... Little Jimmy's no longer "coaching" in the NFL...why?

Imagine ----

Brett Favre calling for Jimmy Johnson, please....
(wait one minute, sir, I'll see if he's available)

"Hello, this is Jimmy (how about dem Cowboys) Johnson!"

Brett responds.... "Jimmy...? Not gonna happen, pal! Get over it!
Good thing you retired too..... You're just too old to handle it....!
Personally, lemme ask you - did you bet alot? I surely hope so!"

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
actually Prez, on espn monday quarterback they spent quite a bit of time on the Packer win and had absolutely nothing but positive things about our team. Gado and Brett both got tons of props.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
actually Prez, on espn monday quarterback they spent quite a bit of time on the Packer win and had absolutely nothing but positive things about our team. Gado and Brett both got tons of props.

Yeah - they won't let... "us" ...watch cable TV at the Office - so I missed out on that - maybe they'll do a replay tonight.

Members online

Latest posts