Terrible towels are made in...

grahamburgher

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice to hear that the manufacturer employs the disabled to produce them. I hope, like the original in Pittsburgh, that the proceeds from the sales go to support the disabled as well. Google it. It means a lot more than just support for the Steelers.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I now feel ashamed knowing that I lived in Baraboo. I heard articles like this before and threw a blind eye. At least I have more reason to hate that place, other than the small minded people and the black hole of employment called the WI Dells. Really hope they donate money to Lambeau field every year.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I now feel ashamed knowing that I lived in Baraboo. I heard articles like this before and threw a blind eye. At least I have more reason to hate that place, other than the small minded people and the black hole of employment called the WI Dells. Really hope they donate money to Lambeau field every year.

baraboo... dells... I want a monks burger all of a sudden

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Oh yeah I was going to mention Monks, just didn't want to make everyone hungry.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have been calling them Horrible Hankies for years now. It really ****** of my Steelers fan friends for some reason! :D

fochs13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So will the packer version be green? That way when you look in the stands you will see it blanketed with green and gold.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think team dish rags are stupid but thought it was slightly amusing that they are made in Wisconsin. Baraboo in fact.

Manufacturer to create version of 'Terrible Towel' for Green Bay Packers fans - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN
From the linked article: "This particular project is keeping about 50 people with disabilities employed," Chippewa River President and CEO Dave Lemanski said. "We welcome the Steelers and Packers Super Bowl with open arms."

Way to keep it non-biased to keep the money rolling in.
Anything for a buck.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
They did this back in the late '90's too. It was yellow and it was called the Title Towel. I have one around here somewhere.

This is the best (only) picture of it I could find.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They did this back in the late '90's too. It was yellow and it was called the Title Towel. I have one around here somewhere.

This is the best (only) picture of it I could find.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Yea I got the same thing

BadKarma

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How lame is it that a great franchise like the Packers have to rip off an idea from anyone,much less from their upcoming opponent the Steelers in the Super Bowl.. Pathetic really.
I heard the Cheese Heads you guys wear are made in China.

BadKarma

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, the towels are Steelers' thing. Don't like copying something.

We have plenty of identity already.
Boom. Done Deal. Well said.
I cannot imagine a diehard Packer Fan whirling a "Title Town Towel" around with a straight face. None that I have ever met.
Something a bandwagon fan would do.

Steeler Tim

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Boom. Done Deal. Well said.
I cannot imagine a diehard Packer Fan whirling a "Title Town Towel" around with a straight face. None that I have ever met.
Something a bandwagon fan would do.

I know ... what self respecting packer fan would twirl a towel around. It is much more respectable to wear a fake block of cheese on your head. :fool:

Instead of putting it down why don't you just say that each team has it's own traditions and ways to support the team. Nothing wrong with that.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont think I would blame packer fans I would blame people trying to just make $. In Wi if you put a G on it, it will sell.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How lame is it that a great franchise like the Packers have to rip off an idea from anyone,much less from their upcoming opponent the Steelers in the Super Bowl.. Pathetic really.
I heard the Cheese Heads you guys wear are made in China.
Oh lighten up.
Who cares?
It's just a freakin football thingy.
It's not as sacred or anywhere near as important as the Shroud of Turin.
But you Steelers fans act like a dishrag is the same as a third tablet of commandments or something.

There are more serious things to worry about.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts