Tennessee Packer Backer!!!

quicktrigga

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in TN, just down the road from the Coliseum, but I bleed green on one side and gold on the other....I have never been to a Packer game, but I am working on trying to get there for the Jan 1 game vs. Seattle.....anyone who can help would be appreciated!!

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
quicktrigga-Welcome aboard the best Packer forum around from PWT located in Depere, Wi. just 5 miles from Lambeau Field. I am available to answer any questions you may have about your trip to Green Bay for Jan 1st game against Mike Holmgren's Seattle Seahawks. If you are serious about going, the first step you need to do is reserve your hotel room. The easiest way to do this is contact Packer Country Visitor & Convention Center at toll free: 1-888-867-3342. They are the clearing house the hotels use for posting hotel room vacancies in the Green Bay area. Reserve your room as quickly as possible. Most times during the Packer home games week ends, hotel rooms are scarce. You can call a ticket Broker for ticket prices Ticket King Toll free: 1-800-992-7328 or Fox River Tickets Toll free: 1-800-210-5020 Web: www.FoxRiverTickets.com. You can also book a Packer Tour package for All Lambeau Field Games with Packer Fan Tours: Toll free 1-800-851-7225--Web :packerfantours.com They game tickets End zone to 50 yeard line Hotel accomodations in Green Bay--Tailgate party at Brett Favre's Steak house--Club seats indoor and out door--Luxury suite Entertainment packages. These packages are easiest way, but of coarse the most espensive way. Cheapest would be to do it yourself. You will be in Green Bay for New Years Eve which should be a wild time especially since there will be a lot ofPackerfans in town for New Years day Game. By the way weather in Green Bay during January can be very very cold!! if you want to be outside at Lambeau Field, you must dress for it. From head to toe. If you have never experience winter in Green Bay, you can expect any kind of temperatures in January. You might want to look at a inside Club seat, thus no need for expensive winter clothing. if you want to know the prices of winter clothing to endure a winter game in January at lambeau Field, let me know and I will send you the Information.By the way here is sample of what a ticket for the Packer-Seattle game cost from Ticket King: End zone $125 - Endzone to 10 yard line $145 - 10 to 30 yard line $175 - Between the 30's $215 - Indoor Club $325. This is April 15, 2005 price list. Ticket prices can change at anytime and groups of three could carry a higher price per ticket. You will have to talk to Ticket King as to what their prices are right now. A ticket broker is easist and safest way to get a Packer ticket, however, there are other ways to get tickets which are less expensive. I can give you other options, if you want less expensive options which may not be as reliable as a ticket broker.You can fly into Green Bay. We have a nice modern airport. It will cost you a little bit more than flying into Milwaukee but save you a 2 hour drive on winter road conditions from Milwaukee and a ride back to Milw. Any further information , you need, please ask, I will monitor this topic and reply to your questions.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts