Ten Weeks In...

Saint Jack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And I still think the two best teams are the Saints and the Packers. I'm still not sold on the 49ers, the Eagles aren't what they were advertised during the offseason, the Cowboys are at best the 6th wildcard with NY Giants taking the East. I still think it'll be a Saints/Packers NFC Championship Game.
Anyway, good luck the rest of the season and here's hoping to a legendary re-match

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I DO NOT want to play them in their dome. Let them deal with the hell of the frozen tundra, and the possibility of snow.

The Saints have their own world in the dome, this team can win on the road, but if anyone has an advantage at home, it's us and them. I'd much rather play them at home.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I DO NOT want to play them in their dome. Let them deal with the hell of the frozen tundra, and the possibility of snow.

The Saints have their own world in the dome, this team can win on the road, but if anyone has an advantage at home, it's us and them. I'd much rather play them at home.

This. Stay the hell out of that dome LOL. It's got magical powers.

You will play them in GB if it happens. And yes I am starting to get the feeling I was overlooking the Saints at times too.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
This. Stay the hell out of that dome LOL. It's got magical powers.

You will play them in GB if it happens. And yes I am starting to get the feeling I was overlooking the Saints at times too.

That's the Superdome most the time for ya. It's got voodoo powers we say down South *****.

I haven't been in New Orleans in years, last time I seen the Saints play was in 2000, when tickets were cheaper. Haven't seen the dome since the hurricane, I'm tempted to go there next time I have some money, since my girlfriend wants to go see a game this year.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts