Tempt Destiny Site Missing?

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Well after all that voting for a Packers billboard, looks like they got shut down. Or is it just me? Can anyone here confirm this?

http://temptdestiny.com/eng/home.html

If you just go to that address and stop at .com, you'll see this:

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=+2] This domain has just been registered for one of our customers![/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif] Domain registration and webhosting at best prices.

I wonder if they're just moving?

Dad, can you put one up in heaven for us?
[/FONT]

OP
OP
nyghater

nyghater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, they are back online. Looks like this site is legit after all...

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So the Tempt Destiny Bill Board, as I just learned, has been a perfect 4-0 on the team selected in the Artwork...from a guy in the NY/NJ area...I've always liked an underdog!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Well, it's a fun fan devotion test I guess. That's about all it's good for.

If you remember, the Bears were WAY ahead of both the Pack and Steeler a few weeks ago. Oh, so where are those votes now?? Accurate, sure, if you eliminate the losing team's votes when the team loses. Of course it's 100% accurate if you do that. LOL Such a joke. Just a way to get tens of thousands of people to visit their site. Would have been fun if GB had won, but meh.

OP
OP
nyghater

nyghater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, it's a fun fan devotion test I guess. That's about all it's good for.

If you remember, the Bears were WAY ahead of both the Pack and Steeler a few weeks ago. Oh, so where are those votes now?? Accurate, sure, if you eliminate the losing team's votes when the team loses. Of course it's 100% accurate if you do that. LOL Such a joke. Just a way to get tens of thousands of people to visit their site. Would have been fun if GB had won, but meh.

You know the sad thing about all this is that we would have won this if it were not for the Bears fans voting against us by voting for the Steelers as well. BTW - Here are the final totals:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

L

Lunchboxer

Who F*king Cares its a damn Billboard. There are other ways to temp destiny ill do it right here right now.

Packers Will win the Super Bowl and the Steelers will win the Super Bowl

There i temped Destiny all in the Comforts in my own home.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Billboards are nuthin but a way to pollute the landscape in a legal way.
All advertising should be banned.

OP
OP
nyghater

nyghater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who F*king Cares its a damn Billboard. There are other ways to temp destiny ill do it right here right now.

Packers Will win the Super Bowl and the Steelers will win the Super Bowl

There i temped Destiny all in the Comforts in my own home.

So you do not care enough to support the Packers in this way by helping us to win this. I got it - being a Packers fan is about you. CONGRATULATIONS! :happy0005:

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
This is the dumbest thing I have ever seen.

Are you sure? I have read some of the Steeler's fans post yesterday and if they aren't they must rank pretty high up there.

Oh well, Packers are getting all kinds of advertisements.

Members online