1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tell us 5 things interesting facts...

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Pack93z, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +109 / 1 / -0
    1. Im 19
    2. Im still cooler then all you people

I Only need 2:)
  2. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings Received:
    +817 / 8 / -4
    Packer Fan Since:
    Read this thread earlier, not reading the first part of the thread as to the rules.

So my first thought..."LOG OFF QUICK!!...Ivo loves BF and must totally hate me now!!!"

Wheew! lol!!! ok...now to think of something fantastic! :spiteful:
    • Like Like x 2
  3. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings Received:
    +817 / 8 / -4
    Packer Fan Since:

WHOOAAA WHOOOAA WHOOAAA!!!

Mods only need two?? Or just you!!!! lol!!!
  4. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings Received:
    +1,383 / 7 / -1
    Packer Fan Since:
    #1 is true. You are all old school and they broke the mold when they made me. I was the only girl on the hockey team, they didn't have a girls team and I wanted to play and wouldn't take no for an answer. I have an incredibly hard head, good thing because I needed it for hockey. I was of course a LOT smaller than the guys on my team, they put me through hell to try and keep up with them but every time they tried to knock me around, it make me all the more determined to do it. I don't quit, I have a lockjaw like mentality and when I set out to do something, I do it. It took me well over half a school year to prove myself to them and it wasn't easy. I went home every day bruised and bleeding. Once they found out I could play, I was one of them and it was some of the best times of my life out there playing with my team. I was crushed when we lost, exalted when we won. I had to stop playing because I broke my right ankle 3 times and sprained it twice, all the while I continued to play on those injuries. I was stupid, I just wanted to play. As a result, my right ankle is shot and now I can't even stand up in skates. I'll never play hockey again, it's like a part of me withered and died. My left ankle got messed up too. Because I couldn't really use my right ankle, I favored my left and started to sprain that one too.

So now you can understand a little bit where I'm coming from when one of our Packers gets injured and I want them to take care of themselves instead of always playing through it. It's not as if I was going to do anything with hockey, it was just something I loved, but they hold the world in the palm of their hands. I just want them to take care of themselves so they can play the game they love.
  5. Green_Bay_Packers

Ratings Received:
    +109 / 1 / -0
    Probably just me. I cant think of 5 things about me lol

so I picked two haha :D
  6. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings Received:
    +817 / 8 / -4
    Packer Fan Since:
    1. I love, luv, LOVE to cook.
    2. I hate ,hate, HATE to clean up afterwards!
    3. I should of died by the age of 21 by all the things I abused myself with! * kids..just say no to drugs!
    4. My first crush was 30 yrs older than me.
    5. I had my feet run over by a car as I was stumbling out of a party. * kids don't try this at home!
  7. Green_Bay_Packers

Ratings Received:
    +109 / 1 / -0
    1. Boring
    2. Im a teen so thats a bad answer
    3. I agree say no to drugs
    4. 30? oh my god
    5. haha that sounds funny, might try that
  8. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings Received:
    +817 / 8 / -4
    Packer Fan Since:
    LOL!! Well since you gave me NOTHING to argue against... or contradict, ( you are in fact experiencing a winter blast so you ARE cooler then me...BUT,..aren't you supposed to guess which one is wrong?)

* I blew the whole 'fantastic" post...sheeese! the pressure!
  9. Green_Bay_Packers

Ratings Received:
    +109 / 1 / -0
    You asking me?

Its cold over here :(
  10. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings Received:
    +817 / 8 / -4
    Packer Fan Since:
    according to the rules,..someone is supposed to guess which one is fabricated!!! LOL
    I guess... there's too many resurrected threads I'm getting confused! :blink:
  11. Kitten

Ratings Received:
    +1,383 / 7 / -1
    Packer Fan Since:
    I know right. Someone went on a thread revival today. This one confused me, I only read the title and went immediately to the last page assuming we were supposed to tell 5 things about ourselves. I didn't know one of them was supposed to be false. My confusion lead to the confusion of one GreenGoldAngel who was wracking his brain trying to figure out which one was false when all of them were true. He did in fact come to the right conclusion, all true. LOL That was fun!
  12. GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel Banned Banned

Ratings Received:
    +132 / 0 / -0
    Damn, I find that so hard to believe. It was just a couple of years ago that a girl had to go through a lot of legal battles just to have the chance to kick extra points for her H.S. team. So now I know you are at least 5'6" and weigh 165 lbs. Very interesting. But you are right about me being old school. There is no way I could play hockey against a female and check her into the boards, or round third base and run over a female catcher. I know about broken ankles.....I totally destroyed mine and had to give up playing baseball and golf.

OK, lets watch the game, Do your voodoo or whatever. Sleep well.
  13. Kitten

Ratings Received:
    +1,383 / 7 / -1
    Packer Fan Since:
    Dude, I can't believe you've never heard of a girl on a hockey team. Do you not think girls could play? If I didn't fully think I could play and hold my own against those guys, I would have no business being out there and wouldn't of put myself through all that. And not all guys are gentle. Those guys checked me full into the boards, hard. I checked them back twice as hard.

What do you mean with the voo doo? What are you cooking up over there, you are scaring me and I'm supposed to be the scary one!

Alas, back to football, but this thread has done its job, it made a discussion.
  14. GreenGoldAngel

Ratings Received:
    +132 / 0 / -0
    Five interesting things.
    #1 went to my first packer game when I was 12
    #2 smoked my first cigarette when I was 12
    #3 for my 19th birthday, some friends of mine bought me a prostitute
    #4 i kissed a girl for the first time when I was 12
    #5 I lived and worked in 6 cities that had an NFL team
  15. Kitten

Ratings Received:
    +1,383 / 7 / -1
    Packer Fan Since:
    Are they ALL lies? I can see #1 or #5 as being true but I thought you went to your first Packer game when you were younger than 12. #2,3 and 4, based solely on your forum persona, I cannot see.
  16. GreenGoldAngel

Ratings Received:
    +132 / 0 / -0
    the only untrue is the age I first kissed a girl, and she sent me a note in class to meet her after school since I was now 16 and driving a convertible.

My first baseball game was age 6, but Packers was age 12.

Regarding my 19th birthday party, I was overseas and a virgin. They bought the girl, threw me in the room and locked the door.