Teddy says he's not done...oh no, he's not done..

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I have to be with DePack and 66 and I have been saying the same thing for 4 weeks now..

I run a company and if you take the Tightwad aproach I tell you you will fail, it is a thin red line you must be energic and hard, you must stick to your guns sometimes, but you also take risks and play to win.... I think that either TT has an ego so big it blinds him or he is not evaluating what he got in his team right now..

Sorry but IMHO TT is not done yet is the Packers who are done for at least a couple of seasons.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we are forgetting that part of the problem that we are dealing with, and would still be dealing with if it wasn't for the new CBA, is that sherman backed us into a corner with cap money, and i'm sure one of the reasons that ted was hired was to make sure this didn't happen again. i bet he's scared as **** get us into the same scenario as sherman, pretty good motivator to NOT do what sherman did. he's doing his job

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
digsthepack said:
The only think that prognosticators find "******" about our FA conduct is the fact that TT did not go out, like the Queens, and grossly overpay for players. How dare he approach the process with logic and steadfastness.

I think the progs know a few things.

1-TT SAYS he wants Favre back.

2-Favre basically says what it would take to get him back.

3-TT has the money to make this happen.

4-TT doesn't make this happen.

5- TT is a lying sack of **** with regard to #1.

This is why Green Bay is the laughing stock of the league right now.

TT is not going to turn the team around overnight.

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok well I agree with pyledriver. Conspiracy theories that TT wants to drive Favre out are completly wrong. Who went to the Superbowl this year? Seattle. Who was Seattles GM? Teddy Thompson. So how about giving the GM who built a superbowl team a chance.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gopackgo4 said:
Ok well I agree with pyledriver. Conspiracy theories that TT wants to drive Favre out are completly wrong. Who went to the Superbowl this year? Seattle. Who was Seattles GM? Teddy Thompson. So how about giving the GM who built a superbowl team a chance.

Can we please stop saying Teddy Thompson was Seattle's GM? :roll:

Latest posts