Teddy says he's not done...oh no, he's not done..

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
no YOU click it

TT is a Bear fan secretly destroying the packers for YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS to come. He's forcing the all time record holder for QB stats in Soldier Field into retirement!!!!@(*U!@!

TT hates the Packers, hates the team who gave him a chance!! He's been doing it one year an he didn't bring in Deion Sanders, Steve Young, Michael Irvin, Charles Haley, Darrell Green!! He didn't use the madden create a player to pull FA out of his *** therefore he HATES THE PACKERS!!

He didn't draft every sleeper pick last year!! he hates the pACKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRS

.... see how foolish so many of you look when its taken to the even stupider level? (ps, i need restrictions on posting past 10pm, this is ...)

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good I am glad TT is still on the hunt. One guy that was mentioned, Raonell Smith signed with the Rams today. No big loss but everything I see tells me AJ Hawk will be wearing the Green and Gold soon!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not worried yet......there IS time, and obviously money!

Pyle.........i'm adding this to your sig......
Football players, like prostitutes, are in the business of ruining their bodies for the pleasure of strangers...........but even MORE for the thickening of their WALLETS!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
cheesey said:
I'm not worried yet......there IS time, and obviously money!

Pyle.........i'm adding this to your sig......
Football players, like prostitutes, are in the business of ruining their bodies for the pleasure of strangers...........but even MORE for the thickening of their WALLETS!

Prostitues carry wallets?? Where do they put em...OOO nm do not answer it..

krd005

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack66: I hate to admit it but I agree with you 100%. all TT needed was a couple pieces to help from last year instead he has missed the boat on a couple of those pieces and let others get away.

Looks like TT wants all the glory in 5 yrs when we are competive again.

I want all the Sherman haters to realize what we had when he was here and realize that it wasn't as bad as you thought.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know what, so many of you would be the first to ***** years down the road at a ****** cap situation that was the result of TT granting your wish and spending like a drunken sailor on shore leave today.

Lemmer see..TT made an offer that would have made Vinatieri the HIGHEST PAID kicker in the league. Suddenly, out of the blue, Indy wins out. That deal was already in place, IMHO, prior to AV testing his value with the Packers and others. He upped his value with the road trip. So, how is that TT's fault...it takes two to tango.

Wells....Arizona re-signed him to a contract few teams would match. It seems very clear that they had no plans to let him leave.

Larry Allen is fat, old and an injury waiting to happen. Plus, he does not even FIT THE ZONE BLOCKING scheme that will be employed.

Moulds....best days far behind him.

Robinson...would have been nice, but would have had to break the bank to lure him away from Minny.

Yeah. facts DO get in the way of a good rant!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
"If I felt like at any particular position where we needed help there was one guy who would really give us a boost and there were six who really won't help us and we lose out on the one, it doesn't make sense to go after those other six guys. That's the way I look at it."

Thompson said he didn't think "there were a ton of premier guys on the offensive side this year" and thought it was more important to re-sign players like running backs Ahman Green and Najeh Davenport, receiver Rod Gardner and tackle Kevin Barry.

He said he had no problem taking shots from angry fans who want him to do more, but he said he refused to sign players who he thought couldn't help the Packers.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
digs said,

Yeah. facts DO get in the way of a good rant!

.....and so do "justifications" and "rationalizations" digs....

What good is TT sitting on a pile of money if he can't or refuses to spend it..??

Larry Allen is a perennial pro-bowl player who could provide some good O-guard play for the GB Packers...who..oh by the way...HAVE NO FRICKIN' GUARDS RIGHT NOW!

Moulds...is still an excellent receiver. A knowledgeable talented VETERAN who avgs. 1,000 yards per year and doesn't get hurt...but who would want that when you can have...WHO..Boreighter...???? Yeah..that makes alot of sense..digs..

Robinson..?? Again...TT might to have to pry open his moth-eaten and befouled wallet and spend a few sheckles... so don't sign him.....

and oh yeah....Green Bay doesn't really need a FG kicker....I have it on good authority that TT's plan is to sign Doug Flutie to drop kick FG's for the Pack and be a back up QB to boot...

Ahhh..that TT's a shrewd one..getting two players for the price of one..and on the cheap too!

You can't put nothing past him...lemme tell ya....

Here are your "facts" on how TT is doing for the Pack.....digs... :puke: :puke: :puke:

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
Prostitues carry wallets?? Where do they put em...OOO nm do not answer it..

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

:wink:

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Geez, 66...glad you addressed the issues that were brought up in my post. Then again, why ruin a good rant!

So what that Allen does not fit the scheme we will run, he is a multi Pro-Bowl player. Yeah...in another system. Nice fit!!

Moulds...hey, Bill Schroeder broke 1000 yards a couple times too...fact is, Moulds best days are in the rearview and has recently become a bad apple in the locker room. Good candidate.

Like I said, TT made an offer to make AV the highest paid kicker in the league...it takes 2 to dance and AV was interested in the dome. Please, just ignore the fact that TT made that kind of offer...cuz it focks up a good rant.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blaaaaaaaahhhhhh!

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So take no one...???

Ahhhh..you finally revealed TT's master plan....

(How considerate of you...digs...)

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Um, 66, there is a lot of FA left, and some big names will be free after June 1. You are just a wee bit premature in your assessment.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
Geez, 66...glad you addressed the issues that were brought up in my post. Then again, why ruin a good rant!

So what that Allen does not fit the scheme we will run, he is a multi Pro-Bowl player. Yeah...in another system. Nice fit!!

Moulds...hey, Bill Schroeder broke 1000 yards a couple times too...fact is, Moulds best days are in the rearview and has recently become a bad apple in the locker room. Good candidate.

Like I said, TT made an offer to make AV the highest paid kicker in the league...it takes 2 to dance and AV was interested in the dome. Please, just ignore the fact that TT made that kind of offer...cuz it focks up a good rant.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blaaaaaaaahhhhhh!

Moulds was slated to make 7.1 next year, had to re do his contract with the Texans..

Moulds, who had the Bills' permission to seek a trade, agreed to a four-year, $14 million contract that includes a $5 million signing bonus.
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/football/ ... oulds.html

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im with you digs

66 isnt gonna be happy till TT signs someone like Allen and gets injured, then he will flip flop and say TT is a dumb *** for signing old talent...you cant win with that guy.

There is nothing wrong with being SENSIBLE with your money especially when you dont have a trillionaire owner to back it.

I hate the patriots but LOVE that we are following their offseason gameplan.... and what TT did in Seatle.

66 would be the guy in boston screaming at belichek for signing mike vrabel and willie mcginest... NOBODYS that turned into the right guys in the right system and winners of three superbowls.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
So take no one...???

Ahhhh..you finally revealed TT's master plan....

(How considerate of you...digs...)

Seems to 4get that he got the 2 of the top ten FA to come here, and was VERY close in getting a 3rd one in A.V...

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Packnic said:
im with you digs

66 isnt gonna be happy till TT signs someone like Allen and gets injured, then he will flip flop and say TT is a dumb *** for signing old talent...you cant win with that guy.

There is nothing wrong with being SENSIBLE with your money especially when you dont have a trillionaire owner to back it.

I hate the patriots but LOVE that we are following their offseason gameplan.... and what TT did in Seatle.

66 would be the guy in boston screaming at belichek for signing mike vrabel and willie mcginest... NOBODYS that turned into the right guys in the right system and winners of three superbowls.

No..I wouldn't Packnic..

But one thing I would realize (instead of sitting on my fat *** like TT) is that GB needs "PLAYERS"...

and Allen would have FAVRE's BACK..and would still be able to open holes for the RB...one thing you guys don't seem to realize is that O-Lineman can play until they're OLDER..unlike other positions....

Molds would have been a productive receiver to compliment Driver...and you'd have 2 guys with 1,000 yard seasons instead of one....

(screw the damn zone blocking scheme for now if the players aren't there to run it..and who says it's going to work anyway...? There are no guarantees..Do we have to wait 2-3 years to have the personnel to give it a go..??)

and i've got news for you...

Holmgren was the guy who mostly built Seattle...

You guys are giving TT way too much slack....Why not protect and give a couple of weapons to the proven guy on the roster--Brett Favre...instead of all this pie in the sky, new stuff.....zone blocking...**** and dunk offense...promises that haven't come, and may never come to fruition in GB..??

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pie in the sky new stuff?!? [email protected] it, Brett HIMSELF said this is his LAST YEAR, if he even plays this year...name for me a team that has gone 4-12 to superbowl champ in one year?

TT would be foolish to throw the bank at this season, especially when he can't address some of our key holes this offseason through FA (trom alluded to lack of quality guards, for example). Do what's best for the long term success of the team, not one player.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe Favre would stay on 2-3 years...or so..

if the priggish TT would just come out and say what his "almighty plan" is already....at least to the players that he "supposedly" wants to stay on with the GB Packer organization....

(but I have a feeling that you and a few others here Musscy wouldn't want to see that happen...)

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're denying reality again Pack...Brett WILL NOT BE HERE NEXT YEAR...HE EVEN SAID SO! No sense in working on a 2 year plan, not a whole lot of sense in building a team around brett for one year either.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Priggish? great word, pack66! I'm glad you're back, I missed your "objective" insight!

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't understand you TT worshippers. You call us Favre worshippers, which I admit I am. Let's look at Favre's career with Green Bay vs. TT's. Why does this premature graying, caught in a headlight, harpo looking "man" get a free pass and so much respect from you guys. Get out of your dreamworlds, Green Bay has had an absolute sh1tty year in free agency. Check all of the national news agencies.(yea...I know.. who cares?)

There is only one thing that can save TT's ***. But if it means Brett getting any more credit over him, TT would rather have his *** fried.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nobody here has called themselves a TT-worshipper though...so...yeah...that...no.

Members online

No members online now.