Teddy Ginn Jr

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
'Sources' say Miami are shopping Teddy Ginn Jr (I KNEW it would happen this season!)

Would you like him at GB? If so, at what cost?

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not a smart decision by the Dolphins. If Santonio only nets a 5th rounder then Ginn shouldn't have any value whatsoever to speak of.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd go 4th rd pick.

Really depends how u want him to help.
I don't know about a 4th, because, he isn't any better receiver than what we have. He may develop into one down the stretch, but right now, including finley, he'd be our #6 receiver.

He'd manhandle the return position, and he has the upside to become a very good receiver, though.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
A 4th or later and I would love to see him in Green Bay. There's untapped potential there. He's played with Chad Pennington and Chad Henne, who are good QB's, but he's never played with a great QB like Aaron Rodgers. If it would click for him here and he'd live up to the potential he had coming out as the #9 overall pick, it could be a robbery.

Not to mention he can return kicks, which is always good.

soul vice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing Ted Ginn in Green Bay as a kick returner, and it might be good to have him around because Driver's getting up there in years- even though I think our passing game is pretty tight already- But I don't think we should make this a focus, I think honestly our offensive line needs to be addressed first.

Ghost of Billy Mays

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would be OK with a 4th rounder, won't happen though, Ted wouldn't even give up a 5th rounder for Randy Moss, we're talking bout Ted Ginn Jr. He had the droppsies like Braylon Edwards last year. But he was awesome @ the return game, so I would like to see him in GB.

packerfan191

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would say a 6th or 7th round pick for him. Our main concern right know though is our offensive line.

olwig420

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We should offer a nice package deal, one of our 5th round picks and Bush, lol. I would love to see him come to GB. With his kick return skills and his potential at WR I say that puts him ahead of any of our 4th receivers. The fins are projected to take a safety in the first round.

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have that extra 5th, for that I would do it. Or a straight up player trade for Colledge, as long as we select Iupatai in the draft.

I believe the Dophins need a LG, or for that matter depth.

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that would be sweet to unload Bush! hahaha, but I would give up a 5th rounder for Ted Ginn, as somebody posted already, he has a lot of un-tapped potential. He also fills that huge void in the return game. We have the money to spend, I hope TT goes for it, but its doubtful

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I would wait until the Dolphins cut him now that they have Marshall. Ginn is on his way out, it's just a matter of time. Reaally, can anyone here name the Phins top WR last year without looking it up? It wasn't Ginn. He was not even number 2.

FWIW- The Phins top WR was Bess. Who you say? Bess.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would wait until the Dolphins cut him now that they have Marshall. Ginn is on his way out, it's just a matter of time. Reaally, can anyone here name the Phins top WR last year without looking it up? It wasn't Ginn. He was not even number 2.

FWIW- The Phins top WR was Bess. Who you say? Bess.
I knew it was Davone Bess... But, yeah, that's pretty sad.

Don't know if he's going to be dumped... What's his salary?

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ginn would have to come really cheap. He would not be a #1 or #2 WR in our system. Hes no game breaker....

David Pynnonen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wouldnt mind getting him in the green and gold. even if it is just for special teams return game. our special teams has been ****** for as long as i can remember.

I think he would be a decent receiver as well. he has some wheels to break free, perfect for our quick slants that we religiously run.

claybillings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
6th or 7th and thats all. This guy has BRICKS for hands and dropped game winning touchdowns last year, that I don't necessarily want for my team. He is a good kick returner and agree that we could use him there, but I might as well just spend my draft pick on a rookie who probably has more upside and can play another position well in addition to returner.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
the only use for this guy would be as a KR. I have a friend who is a Dolphins fan, and he laments that 1st round pick, cursing the name of Cam Cameron every night before he goes to bed. I wouldn't give anything more than a 6th for Ginn.

MelrosE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Ginn would be great, if we had someone in the return game like him last year, all of our games would have been a different outcome, in a good way. Our average field position was terrible, and i'd guess it was around the 20-25yd line? just guessing. But imagine if that was 30-35. we would be THAT much better. and that much closer to winning the SB.

just my .02$

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Ginn would be great, if we had someone in the return game like him last year, all of our games would have been a different outcome, in a good way. Our average field position was terrible, and i'd guess it was around the 20-25yd line? just guessing. But imagine if that was 30-35. we would be THAT much better. and that much closer to winning the SB.

just my .02$
Completely agree. I think, as much as the two tackles (Colledge and Barbre), the field position completely killed us in the 1st MN game...

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ted Ginn Jr.

Interesting we passed him up considering we have two 5th round draft choices. Not sure how he ranks with Blackmon, I know he is not coming off a knee injury.

Wow we really could have helped out our special teams.

Not sure what TT is thinking here.

Members online

Latest posts