Ted Ginn

Reaction score
Yeah but porky, the thing that gets me is that was this injury really so bad that he couldn't heal it with so much time off?

I mean I've been hearing it's only a minor thing which will fully heal... but it's had time to and hasn't yet. 20 Routes on an injured foot is tough, but that just raises issues (in my mind anyways) about the extent and seriousness of the injury.

Of course, the injury could just as easily be a non-factor since I'm sure any team that thinks of drafting Ginn will have their medical staff evaluate him and cover all the bases.

I'm just disappointed after hearing he'd be ready to go, he still isn't.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
I read a comment by a member on these forums (highly respectable IMO) Bruce and I think he made a great point, something to the effects of "this kid ran about 20 routes, than quit".

You have an injury, fine.

You also have access to facilities and medical assistance that many on this forum would never even dream of because it is so state of the art. You can sprain an ankle, and be back in as little as a week where as the rest of us who don't have the same availability have to wait months before the mild sprain heals.

I was high on Ginn, but his showing has made me sour on him.

I am confused. Are you referring to his pro day? I wasn’t overwhelmed by it either but to run 20 routes on a bad foot is very tough to do. His injury takes time to heal. Look it Greg Jennings as an example. He never got over his sprained ankle.

Edit: Ginn has a hell of a work ethic. That's probably the best thing he has going for him as well as his speed.

It's not an ankle, it is a foot sprain from what I have read, red flags in my book all over.

Members online

Latest posts