Tebow

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Timmy Tebow look like he has good hair and will not go bald as he gets older. Aaron looks like he has good hair too and I don't foresee him going bald either.

I think Drew Brees may already be staring to thin and although it seems like Tom Brady should be okay I would think that if he were to start losing hair that Gisselle may want him to get some treatments.

Your best post yet. Keep up the good work.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
^^^ Oh God, what have I started.... :speechless:

I don't know. You left the Keystone for the armpit, the land of Grace Kelly for the land of Snookie, the home of Grange, Namath, Montana, Marino and Unitas for the home of Flacco, now don't leave Reggie for Tebowing!

mikeymidnight

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Terry Bradshaw won 4 SuperBowls and Trent Dilfer won one. They were both pretty bald at the time. Peyton Manning won one but not really to sure if he balding or just has really light hair coupled with a large head that maybe gives off the image of being bald.
I would have to look up photos of the QBs that won the earlier SuperBowls and see how balding they were but it is interesting to find out Tue level of baldness among SuperBowl winning QBs at the time they won.

mikeymidnight

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know. You left the Keystone for the armpit, the land of Grace Kelly for the land of Snookie, the home of Grange, Namath, Montana, Marino and Unitas for the home of Flacco, now don't leave Reggie for Tebowing!

That's right a lot of great QBs came from Pennsie, I forgot about that.

Croak, were you stationed in Germany?

Rocky11

Superbowl bound Pack
Reaction score
Croak we must be about the same age. I just missed Vietnam by a few months. A lot of my friends did go. I also went to Germany for social reasons. My mom was born there and lived there during WWII. She took my brother and me there to meet everyone. Beautiful country.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Terry Bradshaw won 4 SuperBowls and Trent Dilfer won one. They were both pretty bald at the time. Peyton Manning won one but not really to sure if he balding or just has really light hair coupled with a large head that maybe gives off the image of being bald.
I would have to look up photos of the QBs that won the earlier SuperBowls and see how balding they were but it is interesting to find out Tue level of baldness among SuperBowl winning QBs at the time they won.

Peyton's hair line is receding and he never had good hair to begin with. His forehead is getting bigger every year.

He also has more lines now on his face.

Tom Brady will be 35 in August but looks younger then Peyton. It's his boyish haircuts and also I bet his wife has him use top skin creams and do peels. His face is much smoother and younger looking.

There was a stat a while ago that said the younger QB often wins the SB between the two. Not sure how reliable this is though through history. Peyton was older then Rex Grossman but the Colts D was the main factor in that SB run. Peyton really only had one top half of football in those 4 games and it was against the Pats in the AFC title game.

A Packers vs. Steelers/Patriots SB would favor the Packers IMO automatically based on the younger Aaron then.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Facial hair might be important too when it comes to being a strong SB contender.

Aaron can grow it. When the Pats won SBs I remember Brady having some.

Facial hair wins championships.

If this is true then with the hair Andrew Luck has on his head and his ability to grow a beard then he might very well someday end up being worth the top pick in the draft and all the hype. The Colts new coach Chuck Pagano also can grow facial hair.

Luck and Chuck might end up being a power combo in the AFC due to the ability to grow strong amounts of facial hair.

Dungy/Manning were always too smooth faced and clean cut/preppy. Doomed early on against all those power NE teams led by the then scruffier Tom Brady and the always disheveled Bill B.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts