Tebow drafted by the Pack???

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
But Rodgers can get injuried. Though he hasn't missed any games, even with a dislocated shoulder, what's the chance he really pulls a Favre and NEVER misses a game?

We need backup.

We did it with during the 90's, with Hasselback...

Maybe, but Tim Tebow sucks. He was a good college player, but he will be BAD in the NFL. We shouldn't touch him with a 50 foot pole.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know why GB would even consider a project QB. Rodgers is way to young for that, IMO.
Because we don't have any other QB's that are worthy of stepping in if Rodgers goes down. I think alot of people are influenced by the media. Tebow is very intelligent and is a great leader. Look at his stats and compare them to the other guys that will be gone in the first round. I use to be down on this guy, but after doing a bit of research.......he is not a scrub that is for sure.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Because we don't have any other QB's that are worthy of stepping in if Rodgers goes down. I think alot of people are influenced by the media. Tebow is very intelligent and is a great leader. Look at his stats and compare them to the other guys that will be gone in the first round. I use to be down on this guy, but after doing a bit of research.......he is not a scrub that is for sure.
That.

16 ints in 4 years. 88 tds passing. Never below 64% completion rate. This not to say all the running stats.

He can read defenses, he is very smart, very good learner, hard worker, and a natural leader.

Plus he's athletic.

His mechanics are terrible, thus his precision is off;

But his arm is strong enough, he can read defenses very well, is a hardworker, a leader, a fast learner, and is an athletic freak.

He's extremely raw, but he will develop into an NFL QB. He won't be a great pocket passer, but he'll be a great QB, if used correctly.

Matt Leinart has beautiful delivery and mechanics.

Rodgers had very bad mechanics coming out of college.

A1MEANGREEN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe, but Tim Tebow sucks. He was a good college player, but he will be BAD in the NFL. We shouldn't touch him with a 50 foot pole.
we might need a backup qb i dont thik flynn is that bad maybe a little more time and he will get better look at rodgers and how much time they gave him . no not tebow as someone said to much of a divda and i watched him about every game. and i can tell you this he didnt do it all they were 10 other players there but all you heard was tebow

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tebow is a great team guy and I think he will eventually develop into a solid NFL quarterback. However, I really don't wanna see us draft him, just not the right fit when we already have a quarterback for the foreseeable future... I think we need to upgrade our backup as I have said before, cus I just don't see it in Flynn (IMO) but Tebow is not the answer

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need one thread on TEBOW in the Packer forum, and I guess this one was as good as any.

Some new stuff on Tebow. ENJOY:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow where was the respect for the great Matt Flynn?

It would have been a circus with tebow in GB

Members online

Latest posts