Team casts it lots with rodgers psshhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are limits to BPA.

If the BPA is a punter and you already have 2, do you get another one?

Or what if it works out that all 8 picks, the BPA is a WR? Mathematically it's unlikely, but still possible.

I don't think this really means anything.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think TT has players ranked in tiers. He takes the player at a position of need in each tier. All players in each tier are ranked the same.

For example, take for our 1st rounder.

TT has two tiers:

First Tier - Players left at 30: Derrick Havery DE, DeSean Jackson WR,

Second Tier - Players Left at 30: Antoine Cason CB, Sam Baker OT

In this scenario:

The Packers would select Harvey or Jackson with pick 30 because they are ranked in a higher tier than Cason or Baker, even though CB an O line are apparent needs and DE and WR are not.

If a first tier CB, like Rodgers-Cromartie was available at 30, the Pack would take him because he is in the first tier, at a position of need.

The Pack take the best player available. If two equally ranked players are available, the Pack take the one at a position of need.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think TT has players ranked in tiers. He takes the player at a position of need in each tier. All players in each tier are ranked the same.

For example, take for our 1st rounder.

TT has two tiers:

First Tier - Players left at 30: Derrick Havery DE, DeSean Jackson WR,

Second Tier - Players Left at 30: Antoine Cason CB, Sam Baker OT

In this scenario:

The Packers would select Harvey or Jackson with pick 30 because they are ranked in a higher tier than Cason or Baker, even though CB an O line are apparent needs and DE and WR are not.

If a first tier CB, like Rodgers-Cromartie was available at 30, the Pack would take him because he is in the first tier, at a position of need.

The Pack take the best player available. If two equally ranked players are available, the Pack take the one at a position of need.

I'm convinced...millertime is Ted Thompson in disguise! Hey Ted, great job so far!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts