TCU is the Official Rose Bowl Champs.

L

Lunchboxer

The Wisconsin could not stop the TCU magical Offense with a score of 13-21 end of 3rd QTR but I have enough info to make a call.

Wisconsin did not play well all game it sucks. The Oline of wisconsin was crap the D was Crap the ST was Crap took a few pages from the Packers on ST.

Maybe next year the Badger might win the rose bowl.

Lets hope the Packers show up tomarrow and kill the bears:chisux:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Game is NOT over! There is still a lot of football left to play and they have not put us away yet. Badgers are still lurking, one INT or fumble from TCU can alter this game. Have faith!

Go Badgers!!!

L

Lunchboxer

I told yall Wisconsin would lose. And they did lose. I had the feeling all week long they would lose.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I can't believe how bad the coaching/management/play calling was. You've been consistently getting 5 yrds a carry out of clay on the TD drive, so you throw it on the 2pt conversion. Yeah, smart, not.

I bet Alverez is pissed.

Reaction score
I can't believe how bad the coaching/management/play calling was. You've been consistently getting 5 yrds a carry out of clay on the TD drive, so you throw it on the 2pt conversion. Yeah, smart, not.

I bet Alverez is pissed.

I agree with you here on what they should of done. They should of ran the ball but if you can't blame playcalling for the loss. If you look at the play they had some one wide open. Tolzien threw a low pass and it was tipped. If the play was executed they woulda went into OT.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Be proud they made it into the Rose Bowl to begin with! A win was just not to be but there is still plenty to be happy about this season. Go Badgers! Good season and congrats on making it all the way to the Rose Bowl.

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yay TCU! I was rooting for them even though I don't know where that school is. Hey I'm from Iowa I always wish for boarder rivals lose in bowl games, at lest Iowa won its bowl game.

(Funnier thing is I don't like Iowa, I'm an Iowa State fan and UNI (University of Northern Iowa!))

L

Lunchboxer

Im happy they made it but they did not try very hard to win it.

I just had a feeling TCU would win it all week. I feel 1000x Better for the Packers to win.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. TCU deserved to win. They were the better team.

2. Next time a coordinator finds a new job, let him leave. He did the badgers no favors by underperforming.

3. Where was those game changing plays from JJ watt?

4. TCU fans are nice and polite.

5. Clay not in for the 2 PTs? WTF.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been defending TCU all year and it felt really good to see them win.

Congrats TCU. I got to wear my TCU with pride here in Chicago.

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yay TCU! I was rooting for them even though I don't know where that school is. Hey I'm from Iowa I always wish for boarder rivals lose in bowl games, at lest Iowa won its bowl game.

(Funnier thing is I don't like Iowa, I'm an Iowa State fan and UNI (University of Northern Iowa!))

Dude, please. Iowa State??????

I like UNI but Iowa State??????

That being said, the Badgers let the Big Ten down.

Ugh.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts