Taylor offically wants out

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
itd take lots of money to get him. I'd say no

money im not worried about. its what we would give up to get him.

draft picks or players arent worth it really.

money we got. we build and flourish using the draft system. giving up picks for an old player goes against the flow.

he would be a solid asset and i wouldnt be pissed about it. but i dont see it happening and wont be pissed if it doesnt.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
favre2driver said:
itd take lots of money to get him. I'd say no

money im not worried about. its what we would give up to get him.

draft picks or players arent worth it really.

money we got. we build and flourish using the draft system. giving up picks for an old player goes against the flow.

he would be a solid asset and i wouldnt be pissed about it. but i dont see it happening and wont be pissed if it doesnt.

yeah, i honestly would like to see the packers spending a LITTLE bit more of our cap space, even if it was somewhat risky. I wouldn't want to give up draft picks for a guy like Taylor, but if there were some guys that might be a little iffy money wise . . take a 2-3 year risk if there is a potential high reward.

I really don't think we're going to be hurting for cap space anytime soon. The only reason I could see us not taking these slight "risks" is because of the CBA deal going down . . . which will really suck.

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's another thing to consider, what happens if there is an Uncapped year in 2010? How would that affect the packers, and would Taylor even last that long? I don't know about you, but I'm not sold on Taylor, not for what we'd have to give up to get him.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts