Tarvaris Jackson on Brett Favre: "I really don't care"

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Just as Tarvaris Jackson is finishing a long, hot August of sweating through training camp as the Vikings' starting quarterback, Brett Favre has arrived to take the job back.But far from being furious about it, Jackson says he's indifferent to...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Just as Tarvaris Jackson is finishing a long, hot August of sweating through training camp as the Vikings' starting quarterback, Brett Favre has arrived to take the job back.

But far from being furious about it, Jackson says he's indifferent to the fact that three of his teammates took the day off practice today to go get Favre.

"Honestly, I really don't care," Jackson said. "I feel like if my number is called I'll be ready and I'm going to continue to try and work hard and get better. That's all I can do. My teammates, that's their prerogative. I can't really control that. I'm just going to do my part."

We'll give Jackson the benefit of the doubt and assume that claiming not to care is a coping mechanism. If he actually doesn't care whether or not he's the Vikings' starting quarterback, well, it's a good thing for the Vikings that he isn't.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Would be great for the Packers if T Jack did become the starting QB.

Hope the surgery goes well. I've been there. My Daughter had neurosurgery at 2 to remove a brain tumor.

Members online

Latest posts