Taped packer games wanted

slicksny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anybody have the 2008 Detriot (away) and/or Indy game. I would be looking for a VHS copy.

Please reply,

Packer fan stuck in Vikings territory

OP
OP
S

slicksny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi Aaron09,

Thanks for replying. I knew somebody had to be out there. I don't know how often you check the forum, but please let me know if you are willing to send some tapes. I'll pay for shipping and if you want something for the tapes themselves, just say.

Here is my home phone number: 507-387-7762
other e-mail: [email protected]

Thanks again and GO PACK.

Ryan Braulick

OP
OP
S

slicksny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi Aaron09,

Would you please contact me if you are willing to help me with either the indy or detriot game from 2008? Thanks.

jaykoby7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i know an easier way to get the game. go to (SITE REMOVED TILL EXPLANATION). are you familair with bittorrent? if not feel free to ask me about it. at that site you can download full games and watch em. They have HD versions and non HD versions.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have you been to this site??? It is telling me to download something which SCREAMS trojan virus. Why are you posting something like that??? Please explain.

jaykoby7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have you been to this site??? It is telling me to download something which SCREAMS trojan virus. Why are you posting something like that??? Please explain.

my bad, the actual home page is forums.tenyardtorrents.com. i didnt check the link. But this is a real site. ive gotten alot of games from this site. it uses bittorrent.

so, sorry for posting the wrong link.

jaykoby7

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Much better. Thanks for the reply.

I checked the site out, looks legit if you understand the whole torrent process. :)

Members online

Latest posts