Tampa didnt win WE LOST THIS GAME GB OFFENSE IS A SHAME.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am ashamed of our offense, maybe it is favre´s time to retire, maybe it is..

Maybe we must understand it and get into rebuilding mode right away instead of loosing more time here.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the defense...was amazing though. except the run defense collapsed at the end, but who can blame them.

Bosox21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett made some dumb throws. Fergy stunk, i mean stunk, I thought he might be alright but no. Carroll's int was good to see, he's taken alot of heat good to see him do something.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am so sick of this crap. 8 penalties for 65 yards, 4 turnovers and 4 points left on the field. This is ****ing pathetic. That was our game and we gave it away.

PPierce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whoever is calling these plays needs to go. Favre can't always pull out a big one, and he's thrown four interceptions today. Until Sherman goes, this team has no hope. I've never seen the Packers this pathetic.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PPierce said:
Whoever is calling these plays needs to go. Favre can't always pull out a big one, and he's thrown four interceptions today. Until Sherman goes, this team has no hope. I've never seen the Packers this pathetic.

Pierce, I like where you're going...there is no semblance of an offensive game plan...some of it is Favre's fault, but not all of it...this offense is a lot like the wild card game vs. Minnesota, what i like to refer to as "chicken with head cut off mode"...its just brett chucking the ball into places, there is no designed plays to get recievers open...i saw we used ahman out of the backfield to catch a few passes (but not run for a lot of yards) which is good, but again, bubba franks had no catches i dont think...brett favre is a legend but even in his prime he had to have holmgren hold his hand/keep his throwing under control...

where are all the mike sherman sympathizers now????

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It all starts with coaching. Here's what each Packer coach has to work with and my rough break down of talent.

OFFENSE-Sherman/Rossley
blue chip:
Favre
Green
Driver

solid:
Bubba
Clifton
Tauscher
Flanigan
Hendson

adequate:
Klemm
Whittacker
Ferguson(this is blue chip w/ Javon)

DEFENSE-Bates
blue chip:
KGB

solid:
Grady
Kampman
Diggs
Barnett
Harris

adequate:
Roman
Collins
Thomas R

liability:
Carroll
Tackle opposite Grady

It is obvious that Bates has done the most with the least, just as Donatell did. My point is the importance of good coaching.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerTraxx said:
It all starts with coaching. Here's what each Packer coach has to work with and my rough break down of talent.

OFFENSE
blue chip:
Green

this is not 2003

but hats off to jim bates, with the personell he has, his defense has kept us in every football game, 17 points today, our run defense has been great all seasons minus a few big gains by cadillac today...

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We lost again, but for the first time this season I at least felt like the effort was there for the entire game. Unfortunatly it still wasn't enough to win with all the mistakes.

Favre had 3 INTs which hurt, but I think a more telling sign was Favre had a perfect QB rating in the 2nd quarter, yet the Packers were still losing.

Green barely ran for 3 yards a carry. A missed extra point and field goal didn't help either. Penalties keep killing this team too.

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ArizonaPackerFan said:
We lost again, but for the first time this season I at least felt like the effort was there for the entire game. Unfortunatly it still wasn't enough to win with all the mistakes.

Favre had 3 INTs which hurt, but I think a more telling sign was Favre had a perfect QB rating in the 2nd quarter, yet the Packers were still losing.

Green barely ran for 3 yards a carry. A missed extra point and field goal didn't help either. Penalties keep killing this team too.

I agree, the effort was there but, favre made some bad passes and it sure looks like Green no longer has that breakaway ability.

For the most part the run defence played well but ran out of gas in Q4.

And I don't understand the last 1:52 of the first half. We had 2 TO's and ran the ball...Pfff. Then got sacked - no blocking, then run and snivel to the locker room. That series said "we give up".

We have no home field advantage. This team is going to have one of its worst seasons in a long time.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CalifPacker said:
And I don't understand the last 1:52 of the first half. We had 2 TO's and ran the ball...Pfff. Then got sacked - no blocking, then run and snivel to the locker room. That series said "we give up".

I was more confused at the end of the game. There was just under 2 minutes left, and Tampa just converted a first down, and the packers were out of time outs. The Packers then stopped the running back in the backfield for a 1 yard loss. I was telling my friend I'd let him run 20 yards into the endzone so we'd at least get the ball back and down by eight, because otherwise Tampa will run out the clock. The play after that Tampa started taking a knee and the game was over.

vixtalkn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The offense is not a shame. The Pack offense looked good against a good defense. We just made more mistakes than TB and that turned the tide and we lost by one.

The Pack defense looked awesome compared to the last 2 years. But for Cadillac's 2 big runs the D pretty much held him in check.

You cannot fault the team for this loss. The offense put up points. The D kept us in the game. Sure there were some screw-ups, but then again, that's football. Come on Packerbackers ... this was a good game.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
I am ashamed of our offense, maybe it is favre´s time to retire, maybe it is..

Maybe we must understand it and get into rebuilding mode right away instead of loosing more time here.

What is the cure now? Even the Vikings won. We are at rock bottom of the NFC North. This is a disgrace. Sorry to say it. Sherman needs a whipping. :whippin:

Members online

Latest posts