Talk about some MAD speculation...

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ProFootballTalk.com - Plane Flies From Minneapolis To Hattiesburg, And Back Again

Plane Flies From Minneapolis To Hattiesburg, And Back Again
Posted by Mike Florio on April 29, 2009, 10:59 p.m. EDT

It probably means nothing.

But, let’s face it, Hattiesburg-Laurel Regional Airport is hardly a major hub of transportation.

Only five flights arrived there today, and only six departed.

One of the arrivals came from Minneapolis, and one of the departures headed back there.

The plane from Minneapolis arrived at 9:11 a.m. local time, and left at 4:14 p.m. local time.

It probably has nothing to do with one of the more famous residents of Hattiesburg. After all, he’s retired from playing football, and he has no intention of coming back.

Favre said so himself. “It’s all rumor. [There’s] no reason for it.”

Oh, wait. That was last year, when Favre shot down in early July talk that he wanted to come back.

Since he was telling the truth then, he’s surely telling the truth now.

If this were true, it would be a punch in the face to Green Bay fans...

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This subject is too controversial. Just the spaculation of him coming back insurges fans... He won't do it this time. I can't believe his hate towards TT is bigger than his love for GB and GB fans. Favre will never play for the queens...

Dizzle498

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This kind of thing kills me. A plane flew from Minnesota to Hattisburg? Holy sh*t!! Brett must be coming out of retirement! Who monitors these things. Does this website have a "correspondent" waiting and checking flight schedules? Seriously, this is waaaay over the top...

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Favre will never play for the queens...
Do I think he's coming back? No. But if he did come back, it's going to be to play for Minnesota. It's what he wanted last year.

My question? If i'm Minnesota, do I want him? My answer? No. Too much of a distraction and honestly, he's not that good anymore. Also, did he ever have his shoulder fixed?

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
as far as the packers are concerned I don't care if Brett does retire (stay retired) or ends up in Minnesota at this point. We've proven that going with Aaron Rodgers was the right decision, and if the name wants to throw a few more picks then whoopie for him, he doesn't have much time to play left in him anyways.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
According to Childress and ESPNEWS, the Vikes have not discussed Favre. But Childress did say "I'm sure we will at some point".

sully31

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At the end of the day i think that favre was an awsome talent when he was at Green Bay

I don't think who ever he goes to he will make that much of a difference now due to his age so doesn't bother me where he goes anymore

Eclipse612

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it will bother me, since he'll have to play at Lambeau. He should be the one to be bothered by the idea, but if he still wants to face the Packers as a division rival, that would mean he's got too much of an ego for me. I think that would push his jersey retirement very far in the future, and seriously harm his relationship with the franchise. Last year, he said that TT and MM were kinda pushing him to retire; this year no one did, he was free to choose and he chose to go home. Now please stay there, you're still the hero who brought me to be a cheesehead and be a football fan. Don't ruin it all.

I really hope that's just talk, but right now it's the no.1 story on the nfl.com homepage...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts