Tailgaters Fantasy Football

• Thread starter I_am_smoked_cheddar
  • Start date
OP
OP
I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

With 9 starters ready to go on Sunday, against your 10 points and 7 starters, who's smiling now ? Don't look back, someone may be gaining on you.

I saw the results of the reconstructed PFFFL, glad I left. My old team was not what it used to be before the crash. I had dropped and added players that did not reappear in the new configuration. Do not attach any outcomes for that team to me as I would have started different players from a different roster. Good Luck with that, league.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
What if you had P.Manning and his 7 TDs and still lost ? Can anyone swallow that deep ?

Oh Yeah, I have had big experience and eating copious amounts of Crow. In 86 during the ALCS between the Red Sox and the Angles. I just happened to be in Boston going thru a month long training program with my company. As you will recall the Angles jumped out to a 3-0 lead in the series and I was rubbing their nose in it. I had my ball cap on and was all fired to do some epic smack talk and probably get my A** kicked. Then when Donnie Moore the Angles Ace reliever, threw that fateful pitch to Henderson, with 2 outs and 2 strikes in the bottom of the 9th, one pitch away from the Angles first World Series.

You know the rest, I was spitting up Crow feathers all the way back to LA. At least I fared better than Donnie Moore. He was unmercifully vilified in LA. 3 years later he committed suicide.

But I have high confidence that will not happen today. Julio Jones with Roddie White injured, Marshayn Lynch, Finley will have a monster game. If feel pretty good. We'll check back tomorrow night :D

OP
OP
I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

I also won, but against a fantasy league veteran. Anyone seen Poppa San lately ? ;)

OP
OP
I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Congratulations to the Week 1 Winners (including myself). Week 2 is upon us, will the P.Manning onslaught continue, I doubt it. I believe things will settle down, as the coaches review film and correct errors from week 1. ;)

OP
OP
I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Huga, Chuga, Huga, Chuga..Huga, Huga, Huga Chuga!!!!!

Do you want the Trophy now or do you just want to continue to be incredibly lucky ? Every dog has his day, you've had two in a row. The hamstring pull, or concussion, or high ankle sprain could take you down. I just hope it's not a Packer. Karma exacts a heavy payment for her favors. Chew tobacco, Chew tobacco, Chew tobacco, Spit. When you mess with Karma, you end up knee deep in .........

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Do you want the Trophy now or do you just want to continue to be incredibly lucky ? Every dog has his day, you've had two in a row. The hamstring pull, or concussion, or high ankle sprain could take you down. I just hope it's not a Packer. Karma exacts a heavy payment for her favors. Chew tobacco, Chew tobacco, Chew tobacco, Spit. When you mess with Karma, you end up knee deep in .........
:laugh:

Somtimes it's better to be lucky than good. I am sure my day will come but it will not be this day :D.

OP
OP
I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Huga, Chuga, Huga, Chuga..Huga, Huga, Huga Chuga!!!!!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
*********************************************************************** It's never good to mess with Karma !

Attachments

• 144933main_image_feature_532_ys_2.jpg
    144933main_image_feature_532_ys_2.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 205

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
*********************************************************************** It's never good to mess with Karma !
That is one of my favorite movies, Slim Pickens riding that nuke.

OP
OP
I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

How big is your sig ? It appears to be larger than allowed. I had to change mine . :mad:

Members online

Latest posts