T.O.-- Could the Packers being interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why get a 35 troublemaker that only get catches when he wants and when he drops puts the blame on the qb, when you have one of the best WR in the league on one side, a sure-handed, experienced guy on the other and 2 up-and-coming young WRs? And to spend almost 9M on him? Personally, I wouldn't get this guy even on his prime, and now that he's on the downfall of his career...

NormalSizedMidget

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm by no means saying I want him, but it's totally bogus that every team is saying they aren't considering him. Give me a break. Sounds just like Jerry Jones saying they never talked about releasing him and then what do you know he gets released. Someone will sign and pay him and he'll probably a thousand yards again whether you like him or not.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I feel like he's going to end up in New England. And then they'll win yet another Super Bowl. Imagine having Wes Welker as a third receiver. Wow.

NormalSizedMidget

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's the big rumor going around and I haven't heard anyone from there say they aren't interested like so many other teams have. Is NE big enough for a TO and a Randy Moss? I think that's the question, but you'd imagine TO wants a ring and that would be the place to do it......or go 18-1.

P.S. What about the Colts.

A. Rodgers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he COULD end up in philly, cuz they NEED a WR, and TO wants a ring, they were in the NFC championship.

i see it happening...

NormalSizedMidget

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol, wait are you being serious? They would have to do it without McNabb b/c he would no longer be an Eagle.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
A. Rodgers said:
he COULD end up in philly, cuz they NEED a WR, and TO wants a ring, they were in the NFC championship.

i see it happening...
He torched way too many bridges there. He's hated by all Eagle fans. There's no way.

I'm sticking with my New England prediction, because I think it makes the most sense, but I can't rule out Washington. They may say they aren't interested, but the pub that Snyder would get might end up swaying him.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After what the Eagles did to their leader, Brian Dawkins (he's more of a leader than McNabb, even though I think McNabb is top5 QB in the league), this team will have no chemistry. About the Eagles fans, can you really call a guy that booes his players before the first snap a fan? Because that's what a Eagles fan looks like.

A. Rodgers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i dont think he will end up in NE, because im pretty sure the chiefs may want him for cassel to throw to.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
A. Rodgers said:
i dont think he will end up in NE, because im pretty sure the chiefs may want him for cassel to throw to.
Todd Haley was in Dallas when T.O. was there. I doubt he'll willingly bring in that circus, seeing as how he already knows what it's like.

lambeauharrier said:
He could be going to Minnesota is what i heard.
Meh, at least he isnt messing our team chemistry up.
Brad Childress wouldn't even speak to T.O. when he was in Philly. No go. And thank god, if Minni got T.O., i'd just hand them the division.

San Fran, for whatever reason, seems to have an interest I guess. I don't understand why they'd want to go down that road again, but I guess they need a bonafide superstar to put cabooses in the seats. Oakland too, but that's probably T.O.'s last resort.

A. Rodgers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
still, i wouldnt count that the chiefs might go for him because like you said, Tod Haley REALLY wants playmakers (thanks to AZ's offense)

just don't be surprised if or when that happens. oakland is probable, too

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Because GB is not a team covered regularly by the national media. It's a fact. If we are winning, then they have to cover us, but otherwise... Remember, we are the only Franchise that doesn't have an owner. We are on one of the smallest markets... It doesn't matter that we have the most faithful fans, that we have supporters all over the world, they still see us as a small town team, which we are and I'm proud of...

A. Rodgers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, exactly.

also, owens may jostle rodgers with some harsh words :S

A. Rodgers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
damn, you beat me to the punch :p

well, HOPEFULLY bills would be good enough with him so that they can edge the Pats out of the playoffs

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually think this is a terrible move for the Bills.
1 - They already have a stud Wr in Lee Evans
2 - They have a pretty good TE in Robert Royal
So, can you imagine what Owens will do to a young QB who has a lot to prove? I think it will be too much to Edwards to handle... About the Pats, I do not want to face them. With Brady back on the helm, it will be though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts