Superbowl lacks class

Rocky11

Superbowl bound Pack
Reaction score
IMO having two Harbaughs in the Superbowl will make it one of the most "classless" Superbowl's ever. Especially brother Jim. Did anyone see his temper tantrum when he challenged that catch and lost the challenge. OMG! He should have been fined for that. He is a hot head and needs to get under control. Any thoughts?

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this will probably be the 1st super bowl where the head coaches have a heart attack.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Yeah, that had to be the most ridiculously childish sideline reaction I've EVER seen. Still, it's nothing new and his team does reflect that lack of self-control with its after-the-whistle hi-jinks and crap talk. It's endearing to the younger fans who grew up being force fed ESPN type coverage ... to an educated, seasoned fan who played a little ... it just makes me hope that the 9'ers get beat. Probably won't happen but that's what I'm hoping for. In my book, the 9'ers and their coach are a team of punks. Just like Seattle.

Lionheart

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The 49ers are even more violent than the Ravens. That's something. A total contrast to the 49ers of the 80s and 90s. Actually, Green Bay now have a 'similar' style to the 49ers of Joe Montana, whilst the 49ers today are more like a 'follow-up' of the 60s Packers.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
put on a loop its funny, but whats wrong with some passion ?? maybe some of our coaches could get some ?

I did a little coaching back in the day. If one of my players had a seizure even remotely close to that, I'd have had him running the hill for the remainder of practice. "Passion" is one thing ... loss of control is something all together different.

I thought you Brits were big on having a stiff upper lip? ;)

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I did a little coaching back in the day. If one of my players had a seizure even remotely close to that, I'd have had him running the hill for the remainder of practice. "Passion" is one thing ... loss of control is something all together different.

I thought you Brits were big on having a stiff upper lip? ;)

HAHAHA......stiff upper lip and anally retentive ????

I just thought it was a passionate display Weeds. I respect your views though Bud. If he`d have punched the line judge I might have seen it differently.....:roflmao:

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know Jim Harbaugh is bad, but how bad is John? I don't watch the Ravens much, but I haven't seen anything bad about John.

7Squared

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if you think he has class or not. All that matter is winning, not how you play the game. Buddy Ryan punching that other coach is a footnote at best, but everybody remembers his 46 Defense.

I know you guys are upset, but you still got to be objective. The niners get no more personal fouls than any other team in the league, and your 9 year olds are not gonna learn any more bad things from them that they wouldn't learn from any other team.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts