Superbowl in Green Bay

NodakPaul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NodakPaul said:
I saw a fellow there with a cheese head on. Apparently he bought his tickets before the NFC Championship game... :wink:
Too be honest with you.......if i had the chance to go to a SB i would, just to see what it is like. Of course it would be so much better if the Pack was in it. But just to see the atmosphere would be fun.
You were very fortunate to have seen that Nodak. Just to know what thats like to see one live.

If you are brave enough to go to PP.O ( :wink: ), here are some pics from the Super Bowl.

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=42097.0

BTW< it is free to enter the NFL random drawing each year. They accept entries between Feb 1 and June 1 each year.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you are brave enough to go to PP.O ( :wink: ), here are some pics from the Super Bowl.

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=42097.0

BTW< it is free to enter the NFL random drawing each year. They accept entries between Feb 1 and June 1 each year.

That's Nodak. Heh. Got a laugh out of this quote:

After the Giants scored the final TD, the Pats fans left in droves. I don't understand this. Not only was the freaking game NOT OVER YET, but it is the gol 'darnit super bowl! You don't leave the super bowl until it is over NO MATTER WHAT. Even if you were a Pats fan, you should have the courtesy to stay and give props to a NYG team that played a great game.

That's classic. Another reason to hate the Pats.
I was rooting heavily for the Giants that game and that one pass, man, you could have heard me from all the way down the street.

The thing that sucks is I was with a bunch of people who didn't really know football. One of the best SBs ever, and these clowns were just watching the game, not really getting into it.

You guys look like you had a good time. Thanks for posting the pics, Nodak.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sweet pics Paul! And i like Tom Petty..........the free fallin' vid was great!

The nice thing about going to a SB that your team isn't in is you don't have the severe depression of having your team lose. You can watch it, and not care as much who wins. Must have been nice though to see all the 18-0 fans go home 18-1!!!

Members online

Latest posts