Superbowl Half-time Show.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Prince was much better than the Aging Stones from last year.

I thought the show was good.

Someone actually told me that Prince was a very good point guard in high school. I smell internet scam.

Actually according to Eddie and Charlie Murphy...the guy can really ball.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:

Someone actually told me that Prince was a very good point guard in high school. I smell internet scam.

How can you cut with those heels?

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cory said:
4thand26 said:

How can you cut with those heels?

That wasn't even my first question. How can he suspend himself in the air like Dave Chappelle showed him to do?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was waiting for the rain to short out the electronics, Prince lights up like a squirrel on a high power line, the dancers hair starts to smoke, and the stage melts to the ground in one big plastic gooey mess.

Now THAT would have been a halftime show to remember. :noflame:
Prince would have been BURNED!
We haven't seen a burn like that since Donald driver did it to Darren Sharper!

Now.....I think i would have liked to hear "1999!"
That was my favorite Prince song. He could have changed it to "2009!"
"Two Thousand one zero zero party over oops outta time! So tonight were gonna party like it's two thousand and nine!" :thumbsup:

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I missed the halftime show (have it on tape but haven't watched it yet), but I heard he did a Foo Fighter's song.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice something creepy about the was that guitar looked behing the curtain. I'm not saying anything but it seemed Prince was trying to prove he's all man

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't care about the dew rag...and the prancin' around the stage like a poncey English hairdresser...but can someone tell me what the hell THIS is all about....????

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

What the hell...???

Is Prince saying he's got a devil *****...or something...wtf....??? :rubeyes: :nono: :stop:

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
:hijacked: Is anyone else saying that he can't even post without that ******* obsessing over him and posting after every damn post he makes...??

:eek:fftopic:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Prince is an excellent musician and he did a fine performance. I thought he was better than Paul McCartney (boring!) and as much as I love the Stones, they were just okay.

Prince sometimes thinks he's Jimi Hendrix, which is a good thing because he's one of the few guitarists out there who can pull that off. I've heard both Kirk Hammitt (Metallica) and Pearl Jam try to be Hendrix and they were horrible, absolutely horrible.

As a speed metal guitarist myself, Prince isn't even my cup of tea musically, but I have utmost respect for the guy because he's extremely original and one of the more talented musicians out there today. He's one of the few people who sells top-40 records that I call a "musical genius." Those words don't come lightly either.

As for the ******* guitar, the electric guitar is supposed to be a ******* symbol. It was designed like that. Geez, look at a Gibson Flying V. That's about as ******* as you can get, even more ******* than Prince's guitars.

As for Prince playing b-ball well, it was Charlie Murphy who said that. Charlie Murphy's a manly man and he won't admit someone who's 5'1" kicked his *** in b-ball unless it was true. Prince is a heck of a dancer, and dancer's are athletes. It was no coincidence Jerry Rice and Emmitt Smith both picked up dancing as fast as they did. Lynn Swann used to do ballet, and some of his catches showed that. So I wouldn't be surprised if Prince can move with a basketball.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Prince is good with a guitar for sure, and has some good songs.
Another guy who is GREAT with a guitar is Henry Garza of "Los Lonely Boys". That man can PLAY!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts