Superbowl Coors Light Stadium Inflatable

GDig131

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Packers fans,

I work in a beverage store here in NY and I recently acquired a coors light stadium inflatable we had on display at the store during the playoffs and up until a week or 2 after the awesome Packers victory over the steelers. We were auctioning off an autographed Darrelle Revis Jets helmet in it for our customers. I personally am not a Packers fan, but was rooting for them in the Superbowl (because I cannot stand the steelers!!!!). I figured this item would mean way more to a true Packers fan and so I decided to sell it on here.

The approximate dimensions of it blown up is 36"x40"x18".

This thing would be ultimate for tailgating - put pretty much anything that will fit in it whether it be a cooler full of some cold ones or a mini bbq. Just an absolute perfect tailgating piece.

It can also be used for what I have been using it for - a display piece. My hobby is RC trucks so I like to have my E-Revo on display in it. But it can be used for anything. It can also be hung up, there are some plastic clips on the top to have string put through it.

I have pictures available too, just PM me for those.

If you're interested in it shoot me a PM me with an offer and I will get back to you promptly!

Thanks!

OP
OP
G

GDig131

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am willing to let this go for $30 shipped. Pictures are available - I can't post them until I have reached 5 posts unfortunately.

Members online

Latest posts