Super Bowl XLV: Players Ranked

arrimike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here is an article by Matt Williamson that ranks all 106 players in the Super Bowl. I find it funny that Our 2nd string QB is ranked 36, ahead of some starters. Alright, maybe it is not funny because it is true. This guy is going to be Valuable for us in the off-season. maybe pick up another second round draft pick with him.

Super Bowl XLV: Scouts Inc. ranks every player in the big game - ESPN

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
... not really sure how he can state "In my opinion, Jennings had the best season of any wide receiver in the NFL this regular season." but then not put him in the elite section. Congrats your the best in the league imo at your position but your not elite. That makes zero sense to me.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Jennings, best season of any WR in the NFL but not Elite!!?? Ahhhhhhh OK, this guys an idiot. I just can't read anymore if the author himself is contradicting himself.

Ok, I lied. Raji and Woodson not Elite!??? Now I'm definitely done with this half assed article.

brett2520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought it was pretty good. I liked his point that Raji needs more time before he is placed in that 'elite' category. I think Raji knows he can be great and next year look for him to take off and be a beast.

Members online

Latest posts