Super Bowl XLV After Party

Spriggins

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has come across anything like this, but I have a friend of a friend who actually got a ticket into the Packers Super Bowl after party in Dallas. Here's a couple pics.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I would have to say holding the Lombardi Trophy would be a pretty sweet ice breaker to pick up ladies at a bar.

Greg Jennings lifting high the trophy.

Can't forget #12.

Gotta love Des Bishop's fashion choice with the Goodwill purple paisley sweater.

OP
OP
Spriggins

Spriggins

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some of the pics are pretty bad, but here's some more that was posted:

McCarthy looking slim next to Howard Green.

Rodgers sharing some champagne with Jennings and Driver. My guess is James Jones wasn't trusted to hold one on his own.

I would have loved to see "The Raji" on this dance floor.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That looks pretty classy and tame. I was part of a minor league baseball championship post game celebration and it was totally different.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
:man_in_love: Me wants more!

Gotta love living in an era where cameras are in everyone's pocket.

No kidding!!! They are even taking pictures of each other!!!

LT,... now I want to know whats up with the back packs!!!!
Holding all their SB swag???

*LOVED the James Jones comment!!! :spiteful:

OP
OP
Spriggins

Spriggins

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's a few more still:

Brandon Jackson is a big fan of "I Wear My Sunglasses At Night". Probably hasn't seen the Miller Lite commerical. James Starks in the background too.

Blink for a second, and Brandon looks like Ahman Green in this. Must be to do with the Cornhusker connection.

I can't tell if the guy wearing the hat is just a random Joe or if its Dom Capers (too much of a blur). In any event, if that guy holding the trophy is a fan, that's gotta be the ultimate experience.

And yeah, I have no idea what the backpacks are for.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Weird, but it looks like alot of the younger guys are too busy taping the experience instead of realizing they are the experience and experiencing it themself.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Could it be tame cuz maybe it has general public? Dont want to show true colors?

Or maybe this was for friends and family of the team, and they just dont let loose? Or maybe this was before any real partying

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Nice pics. Thanks for sharing them and letting us all share in some of the exclusive behind the scenes stuff.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has come across anything like this, but I have a friend of a friend who actually got a ticket into the Packers Super Bowl after party in Dallas.
Man. That crazy Italian guy gets around and into everything!

That looks pretty classy and tame. I was part of a minor league baseball championship post game celebration and it was totally different.

Weird, but it looks like alot of the younger guys are too busy taping the experience instead of realizing they are the experience and experiencing it themself.
I miss watching on TV when all the winning players would be going nuts with champagne showers in the locker rooms after the big win.
That was the way to celebrate with all that excitement instead of just milling and mingling around.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's a few more still:

Brandon Jackson is a big fan of "I Wear My Sunglasses At Night". Probably hasn't seen the Miller Lite commerical. James Starks in the background too.

Blink for a second, and Brandon looks like Ahman Green in this. Must be to do with the Cornhusker connection.

I can't tell if the guy wearing the hat is just a random Joe or if its Dom Capers (too much of a blur). In any event, if that guy holding the trophy is a fan, that's gotta be the ultimate experience.

And yeah, I have no idea what the backpacks are for.

The exception to that sun glasses rule is if you win a SB. You can even wear dragon covered jeans if you win the SB.

The backpacks make them look homeless.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Kid Rock

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6pXy3y7kLQ]YouTube - Kid Rock Plays Packers Super Bowl XLV Post-Game Party[/ame]

Chad Clifton and Kid Rock

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojtxLxIZeIk&feature=related]YouTube - Super Bowl XLV After Party With Kid Rock and Chad Clifton[/ame]

Ted

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1k6JxlcKRo&feature=related]YouTube - Ted Thompson Super Bowl XLV After Party.[/ame]

Members online

Latest posts