Jordy Nelson Hell Yea nice day today

Shields saving the day with an INT

O-line for the most part

Ryan Grant nice day with limited runs

Donald Driver

DUDS Pat Lee 2 times fumbleing the kick return come on man

Tramon Williams 2 PTIs really like we needed that

Pass D that was crap

The Flags ugh people need to wake up some.

Anyone else got a Stud or Dud please comment.

mor4les

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will add DD to the studs list, im really happy DD and Grant both scored TDs today

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe an honorary stud because it's not to the level of the others, but it sure was good to see Clifton in the game and playing well for the most part. Gave up a sack early but that was more on EDS who got beat and forced Flynn forward into pressure. Clif settled down and played well. Getting Bulaga and Clif back makes me feel great.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Only one thing to add to that fairly complete list. I thought defensive play calling was a dud. There were more than a few times where I saw dlineman getting burned in zone coverage in the redzone.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whenever the Packers win, I can never think of anyone on the team being duds.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Dud how about the ENTIRE DEFENSE IN PASS COVERAGE! Stafford had 500 passing yards today!

This defense is NOT prepared for the post season.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
This game was a wake up call though.

If we let Stafford throw for 500, I don't even want to think of what Smith or Brees stats will be if we face NO or SF. And yeah, while Alex Smith is an average QB in times, it don't matter. This defense let McCown look like a real veteran in his first start in years. Our D will make any bad - average QB look like the best in the league. The problem with DEtroit is their run game. How many times did Stafford put it up? You can't win without a running game, THAT IS FACT.

PackAttack1992

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs - Flynn (WOW - I was speechless after the game because of his stats), Nelson, Shields saving the game, o-line for giving Flynn time
Duds - defense was abysmal - just look at Stafford's stats

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have to say the team in all was great yes the duds were listed,but in the end where we needed the whole team they came through,15-1 guys will rest and prepare for playoffs go pack go.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really a wake up call? The Defense has played like crap all year. Today we played well enough to win with many several players missing. I think our defense will be better than the Saints defense at home if it comes to that. But then again I'm just a Packer fan.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nope, Saints only gave up 301 total yards today, Pack gave up 575 (with 520 being through the air)
Your team, the Saints, played the hapless Rams, the Packers with many defensive players missing played a much more prolific offense. Check out where the Lions and Rams rank offensively.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Your team, the Saints, played the hapless Rams, the Packers with many defensive players missing played a much more prolific offense. Check out where the Lions and Rams rank offensively.

This is what I am going to expect from this forum for now on. People like you constantly throwing the "your team, the Saints" in my face.

NOTE: they played the Rams earlier this season, not today, they played the Panthers.

I just love how everytime I talk about this defense, someone is going to throw "but the Saints defense" in my face. You started it by throwing them up, so carry on with the Saints theories, I just love hearing them. From what I seen today from both teams, the Saints limiting the Panthers totals to 301 yards, and the Packers giving up 575 yards, that's enough for me to see who was more impressive as far as the word "improvements" go, so thank you for bringing up the Saints.

BTW we were talking about the Packers defense, and what does the Saints D have to do with it? Is this how you guys treat everyone that likes another team?

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really don't think Tramon was trying that hard all day when covering Calvin. Game was pretty meaningless, he was giving him a huge cushion all day.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is what I am going to expect from this forum for now on. People like you constantly throwing the "your team, the Saints" in my face.

NOTE: they played the Rams earlier this season, not today, they played the Panthers.

I just love how everytime I talk about this defense, someone is going to throw "but the Saints defense" in my face. You started it by throwing them up, so carry on with the Saints theories, I just love hearing them. From what I seen today from both teams, the Saints limiting the Panthers totals to 301 yards, and the Packers giving up 575 yards, that's enough for me to see who was more impressive as far as the word "improvements" go, so thank you for bringing up the Saints.

BTW we were talking about the Packers defense, and what does the Saints D have to do with it? Is this how you guys treat everyone that likes another team?
Dude,your praise off the Saints and nitpicking white stuff out of chicken **** as regards the Packers (then professing to be Packers fan) is way over the top. Your like of the Saints as opposed to the Packers is duly noted.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Your praise off the Saints and nitpicking white stuff out of chicken **** as regards the Packers (then professing to be Packers fan) is way over the top.

I didn't even mention the Saints in this thread, you did, so pat yourself on the back for that. I am happy to know you're more worried about what I say about the Saints rather than Packers, if you pay attention I have criticized their defense too over the course of this season.

But I do want to thank you, and the others that are more worried about what I say about the Saints rather than Packers, so you can all shove some more **** in my face. It's really getting old, go ahead tell me I'm a Saints fan, say what you want to say.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts