Studs n Duds Packers Vs Lions: There was a Football Game?

Jordyruns

Cheesehead
Reaction score
D-Line and inside linebackers were both duds. Our D line got pushed around all day and the ILB did not attack the RB the way you would expect NFL level ILB to which allowed the RB to gain all those yards and get into our secondary. Glad someone finally said Perry as a stud, his first start in awhile and he looked good, looked a little flat at points but again he is probably still a bit banged up and rusty. Was the main guy in charge of our only score yesterday.

Either Capers or TT have to be at fault here, either Capers scheme is awful or TT's draft picks have been awful. Hayward was the only one injured on the D yesterday they have no excuse like I will somewhat entertain for the offensive woes. If the players have talent and just are not being coached up properly and put in poor schemes than Caper has to go (this is what I tend to believe), but if the players on the field are just bad there is nothing Capers can do and TT need to be called into question. As I have believed for awhile Capers time is done and i just hope there is a way Greene will stay on even after Capers is gone next year.

Bus Cook

You're never alone with a schizophrenic
Reaction score
Wilmette=>Fontana=>Lake Geneva=>Michigan ugh
I've come to a different view of this mess. I've learned here that we have the best GM and coaching staff in the NFL, and the players drafted (50 of 53) are fantastic picks who are underperfoming, despite superlative mentoring. There are those out there that want to blame the player, those that want to blame the coaching/management. Problem is that it doesn't matter. The staff has lost this team. They don't care to perform. They barely show up. So it really doesn't matter who's to blame, as the team has been lost. You can only do one of two things. MAJOR personell or MAJOR front office changes. Short of that, get used to lifeless performances like Thursday's

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts