Stoping in to show my support!

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
Hey, just wanted to stop in to show my support. I'm a displaced Colts fan in Baltimore (double disappointment so far this post season).

Turned into an Aaron Rodgers fan once he was given the chance. The more I get a chance to watch you guys, the more I enjoy the team.

A lot of similarities between the Packers and Colts this year with injuries, so another reason I'm pulling for you guys.

Hope to talk some good football and see you guys finish it off. Not into trash talking, and honestly have no reason to do so, until next year (if there is a season) when we meet in the Super Bowl! But even then, it'll be in good nature.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Colts fan in Baltimore? That's rare these days isn't it?

Welcome and post often please.

OP
OP
SyX

SyX

Reaction score
Colts fan in Baltimore? That's rare these days isn't it?

Welcome and post often please.

Yep, a bit rare, and I hear about it all the time! At least they'll let up on me a bit tomorrow.

Look forward to becoming a part of the community.

OP
OP
SyX

SyX

Reaction score
We moved to Baltimore from Indiana. I watched the 1985 Bears, but actually got to liking the Colts, mainly because the tickets were easier to get a hold of. Went to Tennessee and was in a couple of classes with Peyton Manning, so that strengthened my interest in the team when they drafted him.

We went to as many games as we could at the Hoosier Dome (RCA), and I've gotten to a couple games at the Luke.

Also, my brother lives in New Glarus, so I also have a bit of family interest in the Packers.

OP
OP
SyX

SyX

Reaction score
Thanks for having me. You guys do a great job, here. A few of the forums I've looked at aren't worth joining either for the lack of intelligent content or the lack of class in many of the posts.

Funny how the forums often reflect the organization, isn't it? Haven't posted too much yet, but I've enjoyed much of what I've read.

Members online

Latest posts