Still Looking for a Packers Jersey.

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would like to support Packers fans and friends first, rather than shop on eBay. I wear size 56, but can also fit in a 54 comfortably. I would like for the jersey to be "repthentic", with sewn on numbers, letters, and logos. Authentic also works, but I cannot pay a huge price due to budget. Please no screenprinted jerseys, as in my experience they just don't last.

Would have snatched up Drew's Driver jersey, but was beat to the sale. I would prefer a current player who will be around for a while. Reggie White jerseys are also desired.

I already own home/green Aaron Rodgers and Clay Matthews jerseys. I also still own a Brett Favre jersey. Unless it is a Mitchell and Ness I am really not interested in any more. However away/white of those players I will be open to.

Some players in no specific order that I am wanting are as follows, unless they are going to be traded in the near future:

James Starks (Home or Away)
Aaron Rodgers (Away only)
Clay Matthews (Away only)
Charles Woodson (Home or Away)
Jordy Nelson (Home or Away)
Donald Driver (Home or Away)
Greg Jennings (Home or Away)
Reggie White (Home or Away)
A.J. Hawk (Home or Away)
LeRoy Butler (Home or Away)
Gilbert Brown (Home or Away)
Kabeer Gbaja-Biamilla (Home or Away...prolly jacked his name up.)

I really can't think of too many players that I would like, but shoot me a PM or post to this thread with what you have, pics are helpful =D Thanks!!

--Rob

Members online

Latest posts