Steelers\Patriots Thread

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
7-3 Patriots....

Brady talkin trash to that no-name DB that guaranteed victory during the week. lol.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Steelers can't win. Teams find ways to lose against the Patriots when the game is close. As much as I hate it, may as well get use to hearing 19-0.

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Steelers manage 3 more points 13-14. I'm feeling an interception coming up....

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Mark it down.. the guarantee comes through today... they are smacking the Pats around a little.. most noteably #12... knock the hell out of him till he is resting comfortably on the bench.

While your at it... run into Billy Boy on the sideline and knock him down.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh my god that trick play was awesome!

Lateral pass to Moss, FUMBLE!
Moss picks it up and Lateral passes to brady
Brady passes 56 yards on a rope for a TD to Gaffney.

WOW. 24-13 Pats

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't hate me everyone, but I put my money on the Pats. I knew they'd cover the spread on this one.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packer_backer said:
the pack picked the wrong season to be SB contenders, lol. what a bittersweet season. :cry:
Don't give up on us yet!
It's the NFL.....maybe they will get knocked off in the playoffs. You know..........it's gotta be harder each week to get their big heads into those helmets!

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packer_backer said:
the pack picked the wrong season to be SB contenders, lol. what a bittersweet season. :cry:
Don't give up on us yet!
It's the NFL.....maybe they will get knocked off in the playoffs. You know..........it's gotta be harder each week to get their big heads into those helmets!

If the Colts get Harrison back, I believe Indy and New England is a toss up. I know they are playing a battered Ravens squad tonight, but damn, every part of their team is excelling.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brady is at 45 TD's and 5 Ints. I wouldnt think that is possible on Madden, let alone in the NFL before the season.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packer_backer said:
Don't give up on us yet!

Maybe the Patriots will get knocked off in the playoffs...by the Packers. I seriously think the Packers would have a shot at beating them if they met in the Super Bowl. The Patriot defense is old and may be starting to wear down. Wouldn't it be great to see the Packers win the Super Bowl and deny the Patriots and undefeated season?

Staff online

Members online