Steelers aren't the only tough team

OP
OP
JBlood

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Steelers hype as a hard-nosed running team is more hype than truth:

"The way to stop the Steelers’ offense is to take away the deep pass. In fact, the more the Jets’ defense can force them away from passing at any depth and toward running on first and second downs, the better. Despite their reputation as a “run-first” team, the Steelers are actually a mediocre running team with a 38 percent SR, ranking 27th in the league.

Brian Burke Advanced NFL Stats: A New Criticism of the Pittsburgh Steelers

AndyRussell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure Green Bay thinks they are prepared to match the Steelers "physicality". The Jets had that same notion.

OP
OP
JBlood

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The more I look at this game, the closer it becomes. Offense, defense, special teams--virtually even in every phase of the game.

I wish it were next Sunday right now.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Jets were tired from being on the road. It was obvious and they still almost came back.

Like said above, Steelers physicality scares me not at all. But if it makes you feel better, OMG THE STEELERS ARE COMING THEY WILL DESTROY GB ALL WITH THEIR PHYSICALITY.

Child Please.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm just worried their cheap shot artists are gonna try to take out Rodgers. They always have a bunch on the dirtiest player lists voted on by NFL players. As Deion said, Players know Players.
Not just Rodgers, but also the vulnerable WRs, which are our edge in this game.

I have a sneaking suspicion James Jones is going to come up big for us in this game. He's big and strong.

AndyRussell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jets were tired from being on the road. It was obvious and they still almost came back.

Like said above, Steelers physicality scares me not at all. But if it makes you feel better, OMG THE STEELERS ARE COMING THEY WILL DESTROY GB ALL WITH THEIR PHYSICALITY.

Child Please.
OMG, you're going all Ocho Cinco on me!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
your right we dont. Havent lost a game by more than 4 points. unlike the steelers.

you should post your email address on here since I know your going to disappear after the SB in shame.

Stillernation

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sure the Steelers arent the only tough team in the league,but they clearly are the toughest!!!

AndyRussell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
your right we dont. Havent lost a game by more than 4 points. unlike the steelers.

you should post your email address on here since I know your going to disappear after the SB in shame.
You want to be my pen pal or something? Creepy.

I'll be here.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Jeez, wishing the jets won now. Jets fans had a lot more class when they came here. The arrogance of Steeler fans is unbelieveable.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Jeez, wishing the jets won now. Jets fans had a lot more class when they came here. The arrogance of Steeler fans is unbelieveable.

Only problem with that is the talk of revenge. Jets fans would only talk of how the Jets weren't playing well and that is why the Packers shut them out. There is a fact the Pack can brag about, they didn't let the Jets try to come back, we just shut them out.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I'm just gonna start deleting smack from steeler fan trolls. Unless Roddog or LTF tell me not too. I'm sick of perfectly good threads being wrecked by steeler trolls.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm just gonna start deleting smack from steelers fans. Unless Roddog or LTF tell me not too.

please dont. Lock the threads if you need to but I want to come back after the game and reflect on some of the comments from steelers fans.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mods, have you ever had this many problems from another fan base? (Vikings maybe but thats a whole different deal for various reasons)

Stillernation

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where is the arrogance?EVERYONE knows the Steelers are the toughest team in the league.Yes the Pack is tough,just not on the same level.My question is,how come there are 30 other teams,NFL network,ESPN,Fox sports etc.etc.that see this but just because you are playing us in the Super Bowl,you wont admit it,to me thats arrogance!!!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Mods, have you ever had this many problems from another fan base? (Vikings maybe but thats a whole different deal for various reasons)

During the Farve meltdown it got pretty bad if I remember.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where is the arrogance?EVERYONE knows the Steelers are the toughest team in the league.Yes the Pack is tough,just not on the same level.My question is,how come there are 30 other teams,NFL network,ESPN,Fox sports etc.etc.that see this but just because you are playing us in the Super Bowl,you wont admit it,to me thats arrogance!!!

YES YES YOUR THE TOUGHEST TEAM EVER! You travel better than every fan base! There is no point in the Packers even going to Dallas! Your the greatest team of all time!

No your just part of a fan base that is arrogant, ignorant, and struggle to provide any real fans. Its easy to say your the toughest and travel the best when you cant prove anything like that.

tstej

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your getting lumped in with the rest of your fans and some of them are very arrogant.