SteelerNation.com

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
I would like to say this to the Steelers fans:

That coach of yours is one hell of a stand-up guy. His post-game comments were some of the best, most sportsmanlike I have ever seen. He won a little bit of my heart, giving it up for the Packers like that. He really did.

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score

That coach of yours is one hell of a stand-up guy. His post-game comments were some of the best, most sportsmanlike I have ever seen. He won a little bit of my heart, giving it up for the Packers like that. He really did.

I just like him cuz he totally looks like that one guy from 'House', and I love that show.

Well that, and he's a pretty stand up guy. :)

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
I just like him cuz he totally looks like that one guy from 'House', and I love that show.

Well that, and he's a pretty stand up guy. :)

You've got your Rex Ryans, and you've got your Mike Tomlins. I loved how he dinged the media a little bit, and told them point blank that he was not going to take anything away from the Green Bay Packers - no excuses. It was very cool.

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score

^^^

This. I have seen and heard Tomlin a few times, but he has never struck me as more gracious than last night right after the game. It is no wonder that the players buy into him, he showed true class and leadership.

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
You've got your Rex Ryans, and you've got your Mike Tomlins. I loved how he dinged the media a little bit, and told them point blank that he was not going to take anything away from the Green Bay Packers - no excuses. It was very cool.

Yup. There's really only room for one Rex Ryan in the league. If there were another, he'd eat him.

(Although, Rex's twin brother is one of the good guys too from what I've seen)

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh, my - well, I like wookie's posts, Lambeau Legs - inthemountins is a friend...there are several guys I like. Smacker likes to take it to the other teams but he has always been nice to me. There's a good female poster there named Susan, and a few other guys whose screen names aren't popping into my head right now.

Because the moderation is so awful, it gets incredibly nasty (and very unfortunately, there's one guy - Berk - with about ten distinct identities who posts 24 hours a day trying to rile people up)...and, you know, a female will always get the "go make me a sandwich" stuff, no matter what.

I guess it's where I developed my 'tude with people who troll Packer boards, and I met LT there, so I have a certain fondness for it. :smile:

I had no intentions of offending, I am sure the posters you mentioned are all quality posters. My opinion of the majority still holds true though. Makes me appreciate this board.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I had no intentions of offending, I am sure the posters you mentioned are all quality posters. My opinion of the majority still holds true though. Makes me appreciate this board.

There are only a select few as she said..And I agree the majority make it not fun..I havent been there in ages

The mods there suck big time...

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have been a member of that board for years and have around 30 posts. I have been a member of this board for a week and have 150 plus. Tells you something about the quality of people that frequent here.

Militant X 1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope everyone goes and trolls the sh*t out of them this week. How much garbage did they spew the past 2 weeks?

Worst fanbase ever. I hope they enjoy that crow they will be eating all offseason. run all over us? please. The #1 Defense is going to shut down Arod? If you get carved up by the bears 3rd string QB imagine what ben will do? LOL you mean throw a bunch of picks? Troy? Did he even play?

as a Ravens fan...i couldn't agree more!

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh, my - well, I like wookie's posts, Lambeau Legs - inthemountins is a friend...there are several guys I like. Smacker likes to take it to the other teams but he has always been nice to me. There's a good female poster there named Susan, and a few other guys whose screen names aren't popping into my head right now.

Because the moderation is so awful, it gets incredibly nasty (and very unfortunately, there's one guy - Berk - with about ten distinct identities who posts 24 hours a day trying to rile people up)...and, you know, a female will always get the "go make me a sandwich" stuff, no matter what.

I guess it's where I developed my 'tude with people who troll Packer boards, and I met LT there, so I have a certain fondness for it. :smile:

Thanks LC, now I am going to be having flashbacks about that *** clown Berk......or Dice....or whatever his name was.

Just as irritating to me was a dork going by the name of Demon.......well one of his names. He claimed to be a big Packers fan but also hung out at the Bears board where he would make up off the wall stories and swear he was a die hard Bears fan.

I swear if that dweeb ever came here I'd be banned.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One of my favorite troll posts (From a Steelers fan either on here or on one of their forums) was so cocky that he wrote that it's the kids in third world countries that would be getting the Packers SB win T-Shirts!
LOL
Now we know that the Pittsburg ones will end up there instead! Ha ha ha ha!

Members online

Latest posts