SteelerNation.com

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I know we had our issue with some of the guys form that site. But the majority of guys there are more than gracious in defeat! So I give them respect and appreciation for that.

Steelers played a great game and nearly fought back to keep it close. Congrats to the Steeler team and fans on a excellent season!

I see more SB battles in our future of both franchises!

Congrats Packers!!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope everyone goes and trolls the sh*t out of them this week. How much garbage did they spew the past 2 weeks?

Worst fanbase ever. I hope they enjoy that crow they will be eating all offseason. run all over us? please. The #1 Defense is going to shut down Arod? If you get carved up by the bears 3rd string QB imagine what ben will do? LOL you mean throw a bunch of picks? Troy? Did he even play?

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
I hope everyone goes and trolls the sh*t out of them this week. How much garbage did they spew the past 2 weeks?

Worst fanbase ever. I hope they enjoy that crow they will be eating all offseason. run all over us? please. The #1 Defense is going to shut down Arod? If you get carved up by the bears 3rd string QB imagine what ben will do? LOL you mean throw a bunch of picks? Troy? Did he even play?

Steeler fans love to act like their team is just some unstoppable juggernaut that every team should be afraid to face because they will get destroyed by "Steeler Football" that will "smash you in the mouth". Some of the team's players do the same thing.

Saying "Steeler Football" is kinda like Bears fans with the "It's Bear Weather" thing - an attempt to intimidate with no recent body of evidence to show it is true. The Steelers have a real good defense - but it can be beaten, and the Bears can be beat at home in the snow.

Are the Steelers a tough team? yeah, but it's also not the 70s anymore. I just hope that maybe this Super Bowl loss will show Steeler fans that there are actually other good tough teams in the league, too.

Other than that, for the Steeler fans who were cool: your team played a tough game and didn't just roll over and die. They fought hard. major props your way for a good season. For the ones who were douchewaffles: HAHA!

:happy0005:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Steeler fans love to act like their team is just some unstoppable juggernaut that every team should be afraid to face because they will get destroyed by "Steeler Football" that will "smash you in the mouth". Some of the team's players do the same thing.

Saying "Steeler Football" is kinda like Bears fans with the "It's Bear Weather" thing - an attempt to intimidate with no recent body of evidence to show it is true. The Steelers have a real good defense - but it can be beaten, and the Bears can be beat at home in the snow.

Are the Steelers a tough team? yeah, but it's also not the 70s anymore. I just hope that maybe this Super Bowl loss will show Steeler fans that there are actually other good tough teams in the league, too.

Other than that, for the Steeler fans who were cool: your team played a tough game and didn't just roll over and die. They fought hard. major props your way for a good season. For the ones who were douchewaffles: HAHA!

:happy0005:

Oh yeah "bear weather" as a pats fan I bet you heard all about how that would stop brady this season didnt you? lol.

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
Oh yeah "bear weather" as a pats fan I bet you heard all about how that would stop brady this season didnt you? lol.

Do they do that with others, too? :rotfl: This season they didn't exactly strike me as an outdoor cold weather team, which is odd for Chicago. :happy0005:

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do they do that with others, too? :rotfl: This season they didn't exactly strike me as an outdoor cold weather team, which is odd for Chicago. :happy0005:

"Bear Weather" ROFLMAO.

They do that with everyone......and I do mean EVERYONE.

Even the Packers.........which makes a whole lot of sense since it's colder in Green Bay than it is in Chicago.

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
"Bear Weather" ROFLMAO.

They do that with everyone......and I do mean EVERYONE.

Even the Packers.........which makes a whole lot of sense since it's colder in Green Bay than it is in Chicago.

:rotfl: :chisux:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I havent seen it much with packer fans. Its hard to say that when we pretty much play in the same climate, though they get more wind and we get more snow but really nearly the same weather. I bet we hear about it now though since the packers play better indoors. Then I will bring up them losing @ home to us in the NFC championship and they will ****

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was very classy of you Murgen!

Some of those Steelers fans were actually quite respectful and nice to talk football with. Those fans I actually feel sorry for, I could tell how much they loved their team and how much they wanted to win. The trolls were some of the worst I've ever seen. They managed to top both Bears and Vikings fan and that takes a particular kind of talent. I couldn't give a crap about those trolls, they can go pound steel for all I care. It would be kind of run to get some sweet vengeance on whatever forums they came from, that's a fun idea, Ivo!!! Naughty, but they deserve it!

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
I havent seen it much with packer fans. Its hard to say that when we pretty much play in the same climate, though they get more wind and we get more snow but really nearly the same weather. I bet we hear about it now though since the packers play better indoors. Then I will bring up them losing @ home to us in the NFC championship and they will ****

LOL... Bears fans. Apparently think New England plays in the dome in the deep south or something :rotfl:

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
Apparently, they've learned no humility. Guess I was wrong.

Super Bowl Game Thoughts

"The better team didn't win" blah blah blah... You'd think the Steelers were out there by themselves, and that none of their team's bad play was because of anything the Packer D did. Sigh.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Watch it............ TMC will blame this thread an attempt to bash him

Oh wait he is banned

As far as going and trolling them??

As one of the admins here I will not... can not support visiting them to start a fight like their admin did

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Super Bowl Game Thoughts

"The better team didn't win" blah blah blah... You'd think the Steelers were out there by themselves, and that none of their team's bad play was because of anything the Packer D did. Sigh.

Maybe they should listen to what one of their best players feel about that.

"Their defense outplayed our defense," Troy Polamalu said. "It's incredibly humbling."

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Super Bowl Game Thoughts

all those excuses and reasons they shouldnt be upset made me laugh. what a bunch of losers.

OP
OP
Murgen

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Watch it............ TMC will blame this thread an attempt to bash him

Oh wait he is banned

As far as going and trolling them??

As one of the admins here I will not... can not support visiting them to start a fight like their admin did

Agreed. I don't encourage trolling either. All it does is create bad Karma for your team and makes you look like a jackwagon if your team loses.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow at that post on their forum

He totally forgets the 6 dropped passes..Yea mentions Jordys diving miss..But doesnt mention Swains drop, or the one JJ would have taken for 6

On Clays forced fumble...OMG he says it was a garden variety tackle and not a rip your arm off Harrison tackle?

WTF is that?

But main thing I want to take apart is this

The Packer defense got tons of credit as being one of the best around. Sorry, but there were holes all over the defense even before Charles Woodson was injured. More drives were stopped by steeler miscues than Packer playmaking.
Ummmmm Before Woody got hurt they only had 3 points correct? And after he left how many scores did they have?

More drives were stopped by Steeler miscues?

Such as a (as he says bum) when Green pushed back their line and hit Bens arm? thats not a miuscue thats a GOOD defense play...So GREEN (not bum) hits his arm and Collins catches the pop fly, and takes it for 6..Again not a miscue but another defensive play..So TWO great D plays in a row,...Not miscues by any means

Then the fumble? Clay knocked it out

How bout Bush's int, he stepped in and snatched it

Wow I have had some irrational thoughts after a loss but nothing like that

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow at that post on their forum

He totally forgets the 6 dropped passes..Yea mentions Jordys diving miss..But doesnt mention Swains drop, or the one JJ would have taken for 6

On Clays forced fumble...OMG he says it was a garden variety tackle and not a rip your arm off Harrison tackle?

WTF is that?

But main thing I want to take apart is this

Ummmmm Before Woody got hurt they only had 3 points correct? And after he left how many scores did they have?

More drives were stopped by Steeler miscues?

Such as a (as he says bum) when Green pushed back their line and hit Bens arm? thats not a miuscue thats a GOOD defense play...So GREEN (not bum) hits his arm and Collins catches the pop fly, and takes it for 6..Again not a miscue but another defensive play..So TWO great D plays in a row,...Not miscues by any means

Then the fumble? Clay knocked it out

How bout Bush's int, he stepped in and snatched it

Wow I have had some irrational thoughts after a loss but nothing like that
Losing fans will have different perspectives on what they saw to make themselves feel good.
Sour grapes.

The Stealers were outplayed.
They did not think it would happen.
But we did and that's all that matters.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone that says the better team didn't win is classless and a bit of a moron. I agree Steeler fans are alright, but their trolls are as bad as the LA Vikings trolls.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They can talk like that - they have 6 championships, you all only have 4. :snack:

Plus those other 9, but they don't count cuz Steeler fans say so, so there.

dont you know? They dont count because it was easier to win then. Which explains why they didnt win any for 40 yrs when they have been in the league since the 30s.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They can talk like that - they have 6 championships, you all only have 4. :snack:

Plus those other 9, but they don't count cuz Steeler fans say so, so there.
Be careful with that snack/soda drinking emoticon Snow Plow.
Your going to wear it out.
Since your a visitor, please make sure that it will be around for us Packers fans if/when you may leave.

(I kid. I really do like having you on our side through all this and your perspectives and your sense of humor is refreshing. And I never get tired of seeing your sig. pic. Very clever.)

Members online

Latest posts