Steeler Nation forum wants to fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For days, people have suggested this is all in the imaginations of Packer fans. I hope the good Steelers fans can now see that it clearly was not.

Clearly. Sorry to say that I was one of 'em. I had no idea you were dealing with this garbage.
Just please keep in mind that that's not *us*. There's a lot of Steeler fans on this forum who are getting treated very poorly as a result of this who not only aren't at fault, but didn't even know it was going on until now.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seriously rooting for cheap, late hits on our QB just to try and gain a competitive advantage? Not only is that a ******* thing to do, but it's absolutely pathetic! What, worried you can't beat us at full strength so you have to hope our best player gets taken out? Geez, what a loser!

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
On the Packers' first offensive series, I hope whoever is covering him waits until the whistle blows and then just punches him in the thigh as hard as possible.

I know... I'm classy

And that forum said we had no football knowledge?

Rofll check this out

Talking about DD being hurt

he is their most experienced WR if he is not at 100% its gonna hurt them at times with the check downs, force Nelson & James to run more precise routes, without driver we could see a WR run the wrong route and a defender loungin pick and return it for 6, ala Larry Brown.

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On the Packers' first offensive series, I hope whoever is covering him waits until the whistle blows and then just punches him in the thigh as hard as possible.

I know... I'm classy

My God... What kind of soulless person would wish this much pain on a kind person like Donald Driver? Are these Steelers fans, or Vikings fans in disguise?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
These have to be some of the worst of the worst of the Steeler fans and obviously a minority. Basically some of them just look to demean and harass opponents and pick fights at Waffle Houses apparently!? (Good way to end up DOA btw) Internet tough guys with no real self esteem or lives apparently.

LOL the waffle house guy talking about his muscles. I would love to show up and change the conversation on him. He can talk about his muscles, ill let this do my talkin.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

dont respect me, respect my military.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Clearly. Sorry to say that I was one of 'em. I had no idea you were dealing with this garbage.
Just please keep in mind that that's not *us*. There's a lot of Steeler fans on this forum who are getting treated very poorly as a result of this who not only aren't at fault, but didn't even know it was going on until now.

Well, we tried to tell you guys. :grin:

Anyway, no worries - d-bags will be d-bags. Nothing you can do to control it. (Though I do hope we have a little more cred with you than we did before this was uncovered.)

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I for one refuse to let THOSE fans make me think all Steeler fans are garbage mouth breathers like the guys over at that forum. Most that I know in the real world are easy going and easy to get along with guys as you could ever meet.

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL the waffle house guy talking about his muscles. I would love to show up and change the conversation on him. He can talk about his muscles, ill let this do my talkin.

dont respect me, respect my military.

In reality, the clown is probably a 350 pound blob of fat.

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score

Anyway, no worries - d-bags will be d-bags. Nothing you can do to control it. (Though I do hope we have a little more cred with you than we did before this was uncovered.)

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
We got to keep these on hand

OFFICIAL PREDICTION THREAD - Super Bowl XLV - Steelers vs. Packers

Originally Posted by warriors42
Black and Gold ...............49

**** yellow and Green .....24

This game will be over at half time, I say 35 to 3 at the half.

ben will have 400 passing yards and 4 TD passes, Ben wins MVP

Rodgers will be lucky to survive the game..

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And this morsel of wisdom came from an idiot who calls itself 6 and counting........now we know for sure that TRUCK is a real TROLL.
I had to post over there to get TMC's back (posting as TRUCK because I wasn't sure they would allow me to register my user name here being that it would obviously point to a Steeler fan). Some retard posted that 27 yards per game worse run defense is only 4 yards per over 7 possessions. So I asked him if he'd take an extra 27 yard run every single game over the course of a season. That would surely flip a few games the other way.

Steeler Tim

Cheesehead
Reaction score

LombardiChick, I apologize ... I've never saw any posts like this on your site or any Steeler site I post on. These people are not Steeler fans. It looks like the dregs of society have gathered at one place.

I post mainly PlanetSteelers and nothing like this goes on there. They have nothing but respect for not only the Packer team but especially the Packer fans. Sure, many think the Steelers will win just like many here think the Pack will win. That's why we are fans but they know that either team can win this one because they are both battle tested and are loaded with talent.

Again, I'm sorry you have had to put up with rubbish like this.

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's a good one.

Because Matthews(the ******) is going to tackle EVERYONE every time. End of story.

And thanks for quoting that entire thing TMJ - nobody would have ever guessed what you were responding too.........

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
LombardiChick, I apologize ... I've never saw any posts like this on your site or any Steeler site I post on. These people are not Steeler fans. It looks like the dregs of society have gathered at one place.

I post mainly PlanetSteelers and nothing like this goes on there. They have nothing but respect for not only the Packer team but especially the Packer fans. Sure, many think the Steelers will win just like many here think the Pack will win. That's why we are fans but they know that either team can win this one because they are both battle tested and are loaded with talent.

Again, I'm sorry you have had to put up with rubbish like this.

Absolutely no problem. We mostly just smack 'em down - so in a way, you guys probably suffered the most because of it, because some of us had our dukes up by the time you started talking with us.

It's all good, S/T.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts