Steeler Nation forum wants to fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Whelp......

Whelp...

I think it's about time someone here finds a Green Bay board and picks a fight.

Any one want to be the Huckleberry?​
I think TMC laid the smack down over at packerforum.com.
lots of huge sig pics and [FILTH] on that board, not as bad as gobungles..but close
steelresrule

I am starting slow with them, see what they got​

So we booted steleer fans?

To be honest it is hard to pick a fight with most team's fans because the board mods won't let you say anything without booting you. I've been booted so often I got tired of trying. As soon as they find out that you are a STeeler fan they kick you out.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Originally Posted by Steel Ballin
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Kinda what I noticed too. Looks like you guys will have better luck here. No huge sigs/banners either.

http://www.packerchatters.com/4ums/index.php?showforum=18
That is why I went to the other one. I do not want to get banned from Packer Chatters.

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
That Steeler board is a pit, as well as Steeler Fever and Steeler Addicts. We've dealt with trolls from those three boards since we made them unpack their bags in the 15-1 season. :rotfl:

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Putting my 2 cents in right now...

I am not promoting anyone going over there solely to pick fights. You should only go over their to bring intelligent conversation to their site and represent us, the Packer fans, right.

I know this is a tough thing to ask, but in the long run, it works out MUCH better.

Plus at the end of the day you give the people who run the board exactly what they want... (more ad impressions, more content to get new users, etc...; which I THANK all the Steeler fans coming over here doing that for us. :) )

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
and that post about starting a fight was from admin...

Wow and they said their boards never treated people that way

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did you see the thread about taking late hits on Arod early reguardless of flags so they can hurt him?

Class acts over there. Like I said before, the new cowboy fans. This is why everyone hates them and is rooting against them. They are the definition of trolls.

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
Eh, whatever. The first post you quoted was from an admin. Then if you read down a little, our friend Truck chimes in.

I might care, but I have a life...

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Putting my 2 cents in right now...

I am not promoting anyone going over there solely to pick fights. You should only go over their to bring intelligent conversation to their site and represent us, the Packer fans, right.

I know this is a tough thing to ask, but in the long run, it works out MUCH better.

Plus at the end of the day you give the people who run the board exactly what they want... (more ad impressions, more content to get new users, etc...; which I THANK all the Steeler fans coming over here doing that for us. :) )
If I can do this with Bears fans, we can do this with anyone. I had a lot of good, non-confrontational conversations over at daBears.com before the NFCCG. Steelers fans aren't even divisional rivals, and they can't post once without hyping their team, players, stadium, colors, etc.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So they promote their posters on the forum to troll? Wow. Cant wait for hell to break loose Sunday night on there, dont worry I will be stopping by.

These people almost make OBF seem sane... almost.

PackersAllDay89

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After a couple rants last night and getting overly upset about people trolling I'd like to take this as an opportunity to apologize to the community for vulgar language and over-angry posts. I really enjoy this community and if I offended anyone I apologize.

I'll just weigh in and say that is horrible - especially the hit A. Rod early and late..

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why waste time going over to their board?

It's stupid and childish.........not to mention ignorant.

And Packers fans are classier than that........and apparently much smarter.

However.

I would respectfully like to volunteer to be the one to ban TMC.

Now that kind of stuff is funny.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Why waste time going over to their board?

It's stupid and childish.........not to mention ignorant.

And Packers fans are classier than that........and apparently much smarter.

However.

I would respectfully like to volunteer to be the one to ban TMC.

Now that kind of stuff is funny.
TMC seems to be the only one making valid arguments.

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For real. I've honestly never heard of that forum before. What a buncha douches!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
These have to be some of the worst of the worst of the Steeler fans and obviously a minority. Basically some of them just look to demean and harass opponents and pick fights at Waffle Houses apparently!? (Good way to end up DOA btw) Internet tough guys with no real self esteem or lives apparently.

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That place is a freakin piece of crap.

What a total dump.

No wonder they want to come here.

This place is like Trump Towers compared to their crappy *** Motel 6.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
For real. I've honestly never heard of that forum before. What a buncha douches!

For days, people have suggested this is all in the imaginations of Packer fans. I hope the good Steelers fans can now see that it clearly was not.

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, there are some real braindead fools over there at the Steelers dump..

Obviously, reading is not their strong point...

Here is one gem.

From Fuqafan

Serious props to TMC as I have read his discourse at their sites and he is seriously ***** slapping them. I know I am biased but if I think if I wasn't I would say this TMC dude is a cogent person using facts to back his assertions up, and "Mathews Man" or whoever just parked his tractor and said yeah I know you are but what am I. Very one sided. Their fans decided to get into a battle of wits and came unarmed. Thanks TMC you represent like a ****.

And another from some clown named Ghost of Marian something.

LOL. Just went over there and saw that TMC pretty much pulled out the unity ring and went cold blooded on them. I was laughing my *** off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts