Stay Classy Bears Fans

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here is the shining moment in some young Chicago Bears fan's life. Aaron Rodgers is walking back onto the field after sustaining an injury, the crowd is cheering for him, and he gives Rodgers the only salute that his tiny brain could muster. Too bad ESPN blurred out his weasely face

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Reaction score
Those same fans called Nick Collins the N-Word awhile back....

Must be the smug-pollution in the air or something that poisons their little dino-brains.

Royal Pain

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have to admit the punk has guts for doing that in a sea of Packer fans. Maybe we're too nice and hospitable.
I'm not sure if Rodgers saw him, but if he did, I would have excused him for asking Raji and Sitton to go over and have a talk with this gentleman.

Last edited:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One bad apple doesn't spoil the whole bunch.
There is just too much appreciation in that picture for me to get worked up about this.

And Air-Run said that was one of the top 5 moments of his football career. That is something when that reception gives him that memory along with those of making great plays.
So I don't think that Air-Run would really care.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Have to admit the punk has guts for doing that in a sea of Packer fans. Maybe we're too nice and hospitable.
I'm not sure if Rodgers saw him, but if he did, I would have excused him for asking Raji and Sitton to go over and have a talk with this gentleman.

I heard that some guy from Miami called Incognito left a message on this fan's home phone... :tup:

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
If that kid/guy was stitting near me and showed that display of "class", i think I would have choked him out. The fans around him were toooo nice not to have at least reached over and broke that finger off.....lol

Reaction score
One bad apple doesn't spoil the whole bunch.
There is just too much appreciation in that picture for me to get worked up about this.

And Air-Run said that was one of the top 5 moments of his football career. That is something when that reception gives him that memory along with those of making great plays.
So I don't think that Air-Run would really care.
Agreed. Every team has their "bottom feeder fans". Some Vikings teams Vikings have Vikings more Vikings than Vikings their Vikings fair Vikings share Vikings though. Just think about it, I'm sure some team will come to mind.

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure that Bears fan was trying in his own Windy City way to say Rodgers is No.1. He had to use that second digit because Chicago fans are not fast enough to get the other one out of their nostril and point it up.

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would say punch him in the face but nobody likes seeing a girl get hit.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts