Statistically, Gado is Packers best rb!

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Gado's 62 yards yesterday were the most by a GB rb in a game this year!!! (Green had about 58 v. detroit).

Packers have had one GAME over 100 yds (~110 v. Cle).

This may be the biggest reason why the Packers are 1-7

Popcynical

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green could've ran if he had some holes.. so if by that statement you mean that the reason we're 1-7 is because we have a shotty O-line, I agree with you. But lack of talent in RBs? Not quite. (Well, now that Green is gone, yes...)

OP
OP
M

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no, I didn't mean it that way at all...just saying how pathetic the run game has been this year, and yes, I'm pointing fingers at the o-line. If you include Cado, that's 4 backs that have started behind this line, and the best game total is 62 yards, which is very telling, IMO.

tarkenton10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who is going to be the starter this week, any ideas? I thought fisher played well last week but I don't know about his injury?

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is why i have a problem with the playcalling...

If Mike SherRossley woke up everyday and smacked his head into a low lying beam on the left side of his bed every morning...i wonder if he be smart enough to get up on the right side?

26 runs for 63 yards is not much..especially against a tough Steeler defense..

It almost seems like SherRossley is saying..."Damn it..we're sticking with the run..now matter what today.."

When clearly the only chance of winning would be to let Favre toss the rock..come what may...

the Steelers do not have that good of a secondary..that is their weakness..But in all fairness..our receivers aren't that good either...so there you have it...

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
the polamalu guy is great though

I liked his haircut anyway, he looks like that Predator guy from the movie..

We need to get a couple of scary players like him in our team... I mean noone is scared about facing Carroll...

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's the same class as Carson Palmer, now beginning to blossom!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Brooks87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
the polamalu guy is great though

Yea Troy Polamalu is awesome..I loved watching him play at USC..I was hoping he would fall in the draft so the Pack could draft him but i knew it wouldnt happen..lol.More like wishful thinking. :)

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I noticed some improvement in our offensive line...there were holes, Gado hit the holes in the first half and we were effective running the ball, Gado was gassed by the 2nd half and it didn't make any difference

Hopefully next week we will have Fisher back so gado can be spelled on occasion...I think Gado is working toward a spot as a situational guy/3rd-4th RB next season, I am impressed with the kid

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
This is why i have a problem with the playcalling...

If Mike SherRossley woke up everyday and smacked his head into a low lying beam on the left side of his bed every morning...i wonder if he be smart enough to get up on the right side?

26 runs for 63 yards is not much..especially against a tough Steeler defense..

It almost seems like SherRossley is saying..."Damn it..we're sticking with the run..now matter what today.."

When clearly the only chance of winning would be to let Favre toss the rock..come what may...

the Steelers do not have that good of a secondary..that is their weakness..But in all fairness..our receivers aren't that good either...so there you have it...

here we go with the sherossley crap again. can't we take about the rbs and o-line without b!tching about the playcalling.

do you even read what you type? "26 car for 62 yds is not much esp against a tough steeler D." 62 yds isn't all that bad BECAUSE it was against a tough steeler D.

sure brett is the best talent left standing and him throwing give us the best chance to win, BUT what happens if brett throws 60x a game? the steelers pin their ears back and blitz every play. without at least the minimal threat of a run, the D tee's off on brett. what happens when brett takes an extra 5-10 hits per game? so he takes an extra 100 hits a year and has a better chance to get hurt. that line can't protect him from blitzes all game.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sixone220 said:
here we go with the sherossley crap again. can't we take about the rbs and o-line without b!tching about the playcalling.

do you even read what you type? "26 car for 62 yds is not much esp against a tough steeler D." 62 yds isn't all that bad BECAUSE it was against a tough steeler D.

26 for 62, considering at a point he had somewhere around 16-50, his average was good, we just over/mis-used him

and seriously, 66, i coined the term Sherossley, i'm gonna start asking royalty payment

Brooks87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea i liked what i saw from Gado too..He looked good on Sunday.Even though i wasnt expecting much from him i was pleasently surprised. :eek:

Members online

Latest posts