Start Ingle Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Trom: Lets bench Brett and lets Play your beloved TT instead, behind a bad OL with a bad HC it will be nice to see lord TT crap in his pants.

Mm's HORRIBLE play calling lead to that int in the endzone....

:shock:

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
Trom: Lets bench Brett and lets Play your beloved TT instead, behind a bad OL with a bad HC it will be nice to see lord TT crap in his pants.

Mm's HORRIBLE play calling lead to that int in the endzone....

:shock:

edit: nice. I think you're joking. That's funny. :thumbsup:

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only problem I had was it seemed Brett had given up somewhat out there until the very end when he got fired up again.

With six minutes left though he seemed to just throw it out there with no chance for a completion and had this "the hell with it" look about him along with a similar demeanor.

That is contradictory to what we have seen in the past when he had no give up in him what so ever. I know it has to be frustrating. The running game was going nowhere. Every time we scored they brought the ball back to about the 50 yard line and had a short field.

Still, the leader of the team doesn't need to go out there with his shoulders slumped down and present a negative attitude. Hasslebeck was horrible out there but he stayed positive and kept working.

I certainly can't say I saw that in Brett after we got down by 10. Leaders lead when times are tough. He didn't do that last night. At the very end he seemed to get the fire back which I found curious because he certainly didn't have that look with six minutes left.

I don't have a problem with the "go down swinging" gunslinger mentality where he might force things at times to make something happen. But it looked like he had written the game off more than he was pushing to hard to create something. There's a big difference in the two.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only problem I had was it seemed Brett had given up somewhat out there until the very end when he got fired up again.

With six minutes left though he seemed to just throw it out there with no chance for a completion and had this "the hell with it" look about him along with a similar demeanor.

That is contradictory to what we have seen in the past when he had no give up in him what so ever. I know it has to be frustrating. The running game was going nowhere. Every time we scored they brought the ball back to about the 50 yard line and had a short field.

Still, the leader of the team doesn't need to go out there with his shoulders slumped down and present a negative attitude. Hasslebeck was horrible out there but he stayed positive and kept working.

I certainly can't say I saw that in Brett after we got down by 10. Leaders lead when times are tough. He didn't do that last night. At the very end he seemed to get the fire back which I found curious because he certainly didn't have that look with six minutes left.

I don't have a problem with the "go down swinging" gunslinger mentality where he might force things at times to make something happen. But it looked like he had written the game off more than he was pushing to hard to create something. There's a big difference in the two.

I dont think you can judge Favre packing it in by the throws that he makes. I mean come on he has been makeing stupid decisions senese he was a rookie and that is just who he is. He is a gunslinger who someteimes trys to do WAY too much. But that doesnt mean that he has given up. It just means he isnt thinking about what he is doing.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
get another baby you can't feed chamuko

Nice.....classy racist comment. I guess that's allowed on this forum if you are a TT supporter. Anybody else type such a racist statement they'd be gone right away.

chamuko....on behalf of every human poster on this site I apologize for Gakk's comment.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agopackgo4, I understand all that. What I did NOT see was the Brett Favre running out onto the field, getting in the huddle, and presenting a never give up attitude until the last drive.

He seemed detached and discouraged out there to me after they got down by 10. What I observed was not based on the results of the throws he made. His body language alone out there was very unFavre like.

He seemed to snap out of it there at the end and was waving his arms and hurrying the guys up to the line and obviously still trying hard to put points on the board. That was not what I saw on the previous two drives.

Look. I love Brett and I'm sure it get's old when he sees a game slip away that he knows they could have won. Still, he's the ultimate and only leader of this team. What I saw was a Brett Favre that allowed the circumstances to interfere with his role to lead.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:

Nice.....classy racist comment. I guess that's allowed on this forum if you are a TT supporter. Anybody else type such a racist statement they'd be gone right away.

chamuko....on behalf of every human poster on this site I apologize for Gakk's comment.

TT supporters are now being labeled as a racist group? Thats...ridiculously awesome. We are also anti-abortion and for raising taxes. Cuz Depack says so. Wow.

Favre is struggling, we need someone who wont force the issue all the time, and we need to see if thats Ingle.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
GakkofNorway said:

TT supporters are now being labeled as a racist group? Thats...ridiculously awesome. We are also anti-abortion and for raising taxes. Cuz Depack says so. Wow.

Favre is struggling, we need someone who wont force the issue all the time, and we need to see if thats Ingle.

Try to follow along. I was referring to Gakk's racist comment about Chamuko after chamuko had the audacity to say something derogatory about TT. If you agree with his racist feelings that's up to you but I find them sickening and don't really think there is a place for them on this forum.

Cal2GreenBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
DePack said:
GakkofNorway said:

Try to follow along. I was referring to Gakk's racist comment about Chamuko after chamuko had the audacity to say something derogatory about TT. If you agree with his racist feelings that's up to you but I find them sickening and don't really think there is a place for them on this forum.

Nice to see that DePack has this strong conviction
on racism, but has no problem shouting '*****'
in other threads and happily gay bashing.

Nice selective morality there dude.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
tromadz said:
DePack said:
GakkofNorway said:

Are you still stalking me man.....OK...OK....Aaron Rodgers is GOD!!!

Feel better?

dxbfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

The big concern with the team was how they'd cope with adversity. Whether they'd overcome it or start point fingers and attacking each other. Its quite ironic that while the team has stuck together we as fans are going after each other, at times below the belt. Sad indeed.

Cal2GreenBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cal2GreenBay said:
DePack said:
tromadz said:
DePack said:
GakkofNorway said:

Feel better?

Ingle's not consistent and VERY green.
We can throw him in there, but will probably hurt his confidence.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cal2GreenBay said:
DePack said:
tromadz said:
DePack said:
GakkofNorway said:

Feel better?

Ha, the kid got you there, Depack.

Cal2GreenBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bay area ties.......lmao. Big deal you live in the ***** capital of the world that doesn't mean dic*. I live in the Philly area and I don't claim to know everything about the eagles.

Here's your hero of racism DePack in all his gay bashing glory.

Since racism has no place in this forum......[fill in the blank]

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea great research....now how about that press conference clipping. I called a CITY the ***** capital of the world. Not sure I ever called you a *****.

Again if you want to defend Gakk's racism that's up to you. If you want to equate that to me calling San Fran the ***** capital of the world that again is up to you.

For a San Fran fan you sure stalk alot!!!!

Cal2GreenBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea great research....now how about that press conference clipping. I called a CITY the ***** capital of the world. Not sure I ever called you a *****.

Again if you want to defend Gakk's racism that's up to you. If you want to equate that to me calling San Fran the ***** capital of the world that again is up to you.

You're supposed to supply the press conf clipping. I already provided
sources. You didn't.

I'm not defending Gakk's racism(nice try..trying to steer the focus from your dumb comment).

I'm just revealing your clear
gay bashing comments (of the city or anything).
Even Tromads laughts at your hypocrisy.

Have fun.

Back to topic.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:

You're supposed to supply the press conf clipping. I already provided
sources. You didn't.

I'm not defending Gakk's racism(nice try..trying to steer the focus from your dumb comment).

I'm just revealing your clear
gay bashing comments (of the city or anything).
Even Tromads laughts at your hypocrisy.

Have fun.

Back to topic.

Yea......you should be proud teaming up with trom. He laughs at my hypoccrisy as much as he laughs at your spelling. He needs your help. The same trom that called you "kid". Gee, how did he figure that out? I've got the clip...you SAID you did too. You know what you gotta do to see it. One word....... Have fun in "Hawaii"...... :rotflmao:

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Golly Gosh Darn people!!

First of all how can you say that Favre wasnt into the game?? That he first showed spark at the very end?? He didn't give up, my gosh that guy is a competitor til the end, yes you can see it in his face that hes probably thinking "here we go again" "we are loosing" I think any of us would be discouraged to. But he did NOT give up, he was trying to make plays and make something happen its in his blood and I dont know about any of you but I love to see that from him that tells me that he cares about this team and the fans that are watching. He makes mistakes just like everyone else on teams. But IMO I dont feel he has given up at all if anything he has tried his dangnest to help this team. Okay said my peace..

Cal2GreenBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cut the crap, guys - ALL of you!! jfc!!!!!!

Martin was a project in the later rounds and TT put him there as a nice little experiment.

I dunno if he was looking for him to contribute right now.
His plan was Rodgers in a year or so and then Martin as the capable backup.

I think they can bring JT O Sullivan in the mix again.

Those 3 would be a nice stable of QBs to build around for the future.

I think for the rest of the season Brett should start because as many people say 'He gives the best chance to win"

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
DePack said:
GakkofNorway said:

It took me a few mins to figure this one out, but in a sense DP is right..Steroetyping Latinos, saying all they do is have babies..

Look where Cham is from..

Like I said took a few mins for me to understand it Trom..

This is just MO...

DP....You dont want that racist comment from Gak, but yet your using a derogatory term and sterotyping just like Gak did..

FOR ME it does not matter if you singled out one person or talked about a whole city, you used a derogatory word in my book..

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:locked:

Talking about racism in an open Packer forum definitely won't get very far in discussion. Stay on topic and I can't believe I have to tell you guys this but avoid any stereotypes or any sort of racist remarks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts