Starks will hit 100 yards rushing Sunday.

OP
OP
Rodgers_Forever

Rodgers_Forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bold as it may be, i feel confident about my prediction. Starks powered through the 49ers very good rush d when they knew he was running. Now imagine him against a lions team that is ranked among the league's worst against the run...i'm looking forward to seeing the run back in green bay this weekend.

SCpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I also think Starks will hit the century mark AND get his first career TD. Wish it would be at Lambeau though, so he could do his first leap! I wonder if he already has a dance in mind?? haha the dougie maybe?

OP
OP
Rodgers_Forever

Rodgers_Forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers running backs coach Edgar Bennett said James Starks is "an every-down back" and has the "type of talent where he can stay on the field in every situation."

-From rotoworld.com

If Bennett believes in the kid then so do I my friends.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was pretty impressed with him against the 49ers! looking forward to seeing him go at it again! Sunday cant come soon enough, i wish i didnt have so much work to get done though

Reaction score
I liked what i saw from starks. He had a couple runs where he got tripped up right at the end otherwise he would of broke a couple of them for 25 yards plus. That's always a good sign considering I didn't see that happen once with brandon jackson

OP
OP
Rodgers_Forever

Rodgers_Forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
how so? Starks hasnt played since 2008.

Choice hasn't had the chance to play at all this year with wade phillips as dallas' coach. He got his first chance all season with marion barber injured and posted 100yds. He hasn't played all year which makes him just as fresh as starks.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Choice hasn't had the chance to play at all this year with wade phillips as dallas' coach. He got his first chance all season with marion barber injured and posted 100yds. He hasn't played all year which makes him just as fresh as starks.

Choice played last year. Starks didn't. Less wear on his body. Fresher.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I also think Starks will hit the century mark AND get his first career TD. Wish it would be at Lambeau though, so he could do his first leap! I wonder if he already has a dance in mind?? haha the dougie maybe?

He hope he doesn't have ANY dances in mind. I hope he follows Barry Sanders' example. Hand the ball to the back judge and walk away. Been there, done that, I'll do it again.

SCpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He hope he doesn't have ANY dances in mind. I hope he follows Barry Sanders' example. Hand the ball to the back judge and walk away. Been there, done that, I'll do it again.

Ive always been a fan of the Barry Sanders "celebration," but it being his first TD in over two years and first ever NFL TD I wouldnt mind seeing him bust a move. :Bananas2::Bananas2:

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I'll say this, I was very high on him early but I was also over the top with Pat Lee. He's very much like Ryan Grant with good hands which is why they drafted him. He's Ryan Grant 2.0.
Everybody is excited about him and we should be, but I can tell you that Aaron Rodgers did comment about the young guys and their "attention to the game"
I think he's got to prove to everyone, but that's what being a rookie is all about.
It's scary to think of Finley/Quarless and Grant/Starks next year. How do you defend that with Jennings, Driver, Nelson, Jones and Swain on the same field?

Members online

Latest posts