Spite, not love, driving Favre's potential return?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'ts hard to be mad at Favre for looking to find a team to play for after the packers sandbagged him.
I'm ready to move on however. Brett's gone, now lets find a qb. An NFL qb not a pee-wee qb. I bet Jeff Garcia will be available this season. He's not an allstar but he's better than #12.(Can throw 15+ yards as well)
Yes, because all those deep touchdowns Jennings scored wasn't Rodgers throwing? (Actually, I have a theory that the Qb don't pass to Jennings, Jennings makes the ball come to him...). And you say Jeff Garcia is better than Rodgers? Did you watch the same season? Didn't we just had a top 10 passing offense? Wasn't garcia a backup in the struggling offense of Tampa Bay? We all get that you love Mr. Favre and hate TT, just make some sense! Even that 31-33 crap makes more sense than what you're saying...

MajicMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even if he hates TT, how can he hate the organization as a whole? More importantly, how can he hate the fans?

This is exactly my thinking. It disgusts me. If this move comes to pass, it will let Packers fans know exactly where they stand. Brett's ego will know no bounds, and I will have made a complete turn on my feelings about #4.:mad:

danielchile

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lambow didn't make sense at all. Aaron Rodgers was a top 10 QB last season. He is young, he has great potential. He now has one complete season under his belt.
It wouldn't make any sense to get Garcia if we let Brett go for staring the worst soap opera of all times "retire or not retire? That's the question". Garcia is 35+, gets injury too many times.

And PackersRS...I share your theory. The ball seeks for Jennings. It's like magic.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Question for packer history buffs. My dad said that he thought something like this happened once before, that the packers either let go, or traded a QB who ended up with the Vikings I think it was and made him mad or something. Anyone know who he might have been talking about? I forgot to ask.

No QB that ever played for the Packers went on to start a game for the Vikings. One may have played in a game but if so, I don't know who it would have been. The only QB that I could find that played with the Packers first was J.T. O'Sullivan. Some have been with the Vikings first and then Green Bay, include McMahon, Bouman and Bono. But no one of any significance that I could find.

favrefan4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well i guess you would say his father "was" a preacher. I don't know what I would do if he went to the Vikes. I would still pull for the packers of course. Thats a must.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If he went to the Vikes, I am sure a lot of people here would be watching more Vikings games or at least following how well they are doing.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When BF went to NY I didn't watch any games unless they were shown down here. I just didn't like watching him play in that funny shade of green. The thought of him wearing purple is very repugnant to me! :puke:

danielchile

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When BF went to NY I didn't watch any games unless they were shown down here. I just didn't like watching him play in that funny shade of green. The thought of him wearing purple is very repugnant to me! :puke:

Here in Brazil, the first sunday noon game was that Jets @ Dolphins with Favre already under center. He went on to win that game. That was a little stab.

Of course, on monday we kicked those queens so there wasn't a huge problem.

But yeah...it hurted.

About Jennings dad...
"Father, Greg, is a pastor at Progressive Deliverance Ministries in Kalamazoo, Mich."

Members online

Latest posts