Sorry

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
who the h-e-l-l is packnic?? roflmao!! ok, let me explain the introduction board...this is the area where you tell us a little about yourself...ok?
ready, set, go...!!! :)

OP
OP
P

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
who the h-e-l-l is packnic?? roflmao!! ok, let me explain the introduction board...this is the area where you tell us a little about yourself...ok?

all you need to know is that im really really ridiculously good looking...

but seriously, i live in salisbury, nc ... been a packer fan since i was born thanks to my dad .... and a HOKIE FAN for just as long. if you dont know anything about Va Tech... its a lot like green bay packers as an organization in the fact that they both have the best fans, wear a lot of camo and hunting orange... and sit through any weather to watch football.... on a side note ... hoos... the UVA fans wear blazers and have yet to win an ACC championship in 19 some years.... it only took us one!
just playin

and dont forget im really really ridiculously good looking.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic said:
4packgirl said:

all you need to know is that im really really ridiculously good looking...

but seriously, i live in salisbury, nc ... been a packer fan since i was born thanks to my dad .... and a HOKIE FAN for just as long. if you dont know anything about Va Tech... its a lot like green bay packers as an organization in the fact that they both have the best fans, wear a lot of camo and hunting orange... and sit through any weather to watch football.... on a side note ... hoos... the UVA fans wear blazers and have yet to win an ACC championship in 19 some years.... it only took us one!
just playin

and dont forget im really really ridiculously good looking.
keep talkin like that & the G's just might come off!! hee hee hee!!!!
:rotflmao: geez, i'm feisty today!! :wink:

OP
OP
P

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i wasnt gonna bring it out arrow.... but packgirl forced my hand... That packnic is so hot right now

i was so concerned about how i looked that if didnt catch what packgirl said. she really is feisty today.
you can lose those G's anytime... just make sure its in a PM i dont like to share
:whippin: :jumpsmile:

hoos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic said:
hoos... the UVA fans wear blazers

It's certainly an aquired taste, but I'm all about the shirt and tie. Why you ask? Simple, GIRLS IN SUNDRESSES.

Also, it has some interesting historical founding. The tradition started because the football team used to be even worse than they are now. So as a practice, many students trying to get a job would go to the game with potential employers and would dress up to try to impress them. IMO it beats just wearing your school colors.

hoos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also I will agree, Tech fans are very passionate about their football. However in the town of Blacksburg what else is there (besides Walmart!)? :D

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hoos said:
Also I will agree, Tech fans are very passionate about their football. However in the town of Blacksburg what else is there (besides Walmart!)? :D

Maybe..............."SUPER WalMart????"LOLOLOL!!! :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts