Sorry TT

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You do realize what you have done don't you?

You started a thread applauding one person's moves only to go on and chastise those moves later all the while defending another person who you then go on to rip for moves they made which ironically made the guys job you applauded in the first place that much more difficult which began to make sense until you went on to rip the first guy anyhow even after acknowledging the second guy who screwed up was there first in the first place......

...........and then tell me to go drink a beer!

As a matter of fact, after that, I think I just might do that thank you very much.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's try this angle.
2003,2004, and before 2005 I think MS was acting under the assumption that The Packers were only a player or two away from getting back to The Superbowl.
Take away some not so good decisions and a few bad breaks and The Packers may have got there.

Come 2005, TT had another direction he wanted to go. The Packers were not that bad on paper pre-seaon 2005.
Everybody seems to forget about the rash of injuries and the fact that the free-agent lineman who were signed did not work out.
Thus the 4-12 season.

Now TT has been buildiing the team through the draft and by signing a free agent or two here and there and resigning the quality guys left over from the MS era.

You can't compare the two,they were in completely different situations.

Now I have not agreed 100% with TT but it looks like The Packers are improving each year so why don't we all just enjoy the games and re-hash all this crap during the off-season.

Well said.

Members online

Latest posts