Sorry Lions

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Detroit Lions look like they are in total disaray. I never thought I would see a Marriucci coached team look so inept. I think Mooch has lost his team and his job.
I would even go as far as to say he has some players that are sabotoging him and the team.
It's sad but I doubt if he will land another head coaching job after this season.
Alot of us Yooper Packer fans kind of held out hope that he would someday become head coach of our beloved Green Bay Packers.

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope for your sake he never does. I can't wait for mariucci to get run out of motown. My only hope is that he takes matt millen with him.

OP
OP
Y

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
big3 said:
I hope for your sake he never does. I can't wait for mariucci to get run out of motown. My only hope is that he takes matt millen with him.
I agree wholeheartedly, Matt Millen also needs to be fired.
Too bad you can't fire the owner.

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we could fire the owner we would have back in, wait, when did ford buy the team?

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
my rant on mariucci

Please tell me you guys don't want him as head coach. He has no discipline, is to conservative, won't put starters in who'll win just to prove a point,and never answers for his mistakes. Would you like to tell me why after charles rogers suspension was over he left him in detroit while kevin johnson and roy williams were injured. It sure wasn't because scottie vines, glenn martinez, and mike williams were so good. Then at the presser he had the balls to praise martinez's play when he played for 44 snaps and never caught a pass. After harrington (who I hate) actually had a good game against arizona mariucci said more nice things about mike mcmahon who plays for philly than he said about his own quarterback. Or maybe why our running back who had over 1,000 yards last season is only getting 10-15 carriers per game. Or why he never says from week to week who is going to play quarterback? Or why he only has ten plays in the playbook and none of them are passes for more than 10 yards? Or why every 3rd and long no matter who the qaurterback is he calls all short routes for 3-5 yards or a screen or a draw play? Mariucci is a terrible head coach who cannot keep the confidence of his players much less the fans. I would love nothing more than for mooch to come to greenbay so you guys could sit at the bottom for a few years, but you fans deserve better than that. The lions have ALOT of talent (besides the o-line) that any other mediocre coach would have a playoff team with. The only thing that made mooch any good in san fransisco was he was handed over a great team and terrel owens. But they could see his habits too, how many winning teams fire the coach? Okay, I'm sorry about the rampage, but the problem in detroit is not the talent, it's the coaching.