Soo...

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so i finally figured out what Teddy's problem is.. He is a ****ing moron..thats what it comes down to.. everyone still on his bandwagon i cannot take seriously anymore.. some of you have managed to alter my opinion on certain things.. so can those same people please try to explain how the TE pick in the 5th was a good one.. i would love to hear it

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is a BPA situation. My buddy managed to talk me down... he is a a stud with some character issues. I hate the fact that we didn't pick for need, but we got a quality player. The video on him is pretty good. I still think TT is ******** us this season though.

OP
OP
Spanish Rose

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is a BPA situation. My buddy managed to talk me down... he is a a stud with some character issues. I hate the fact that we didn't pick for need, but we got a quality player. The video on him is pretty good. I still think TT is ******** us this season though.
a stud what? a stud ****ing third TE.. what are we gonna do.. line up 8 ****ing recievers so ****ing 5th round TE guy.. finley.. havner..lee.. jennings.. jones.. nelson.. and driver can all go out for passes.. sorry about the swearing.. it wasnt really towards you im just soo frustrated

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
oh I'm equally as mad... I don't get it either... but I don't know what they have planned for signings or what not... I think this draft has been a debacle of epic proportions. This OG pick makes me a little happier...

PackerBacker4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
not a bad pick. had some character issues but other than that he causes great matchup problems. hopefully he stays clean. D Lee- it's time for you to go

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we're picking a Great player, followed by a head scratcher.

This one is a head scratcher, allright... Will judge more on the field. But I wouldn't have made this selection in a million years...

OP
OP
Spanish Rose

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we're picking a Great player, followed by a head scratcher.

This one is a head scratcher, allright... Will judge more on the field. But I wouldn't have made this selection in a million years...
if thats the trend then we select donavan warren this round

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, another TE!?? Makes about as much sense keeping 3 Fullbacks on the final roster last year. Ahh well. Maybe they feel Finley has durability issues and they want some insurance while cutting LEE.

OP
OP
Spanish Rose

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and now a type of RB in which we have already in the 6th.. TT just keeps helping my case.. where is our cb or LB or anything really that we needed.. remember when i said TT better have a great draft if he doesnt want to look into free agency.. well he didnt have that either.. hes gotta have some sort of holes in his brain

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OP
OP
Spanish Rose

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
James Starks has tons of ability. You write off prospects really fast, don't you?
yea maybe he does have a ton of ability but can he get to the qb?? no you say?? well maybe he can defend a pass??no again??? is he a change of pace back that we needed?? another effin no?? sorry i just dont buy into every decision TT makes like everyone else seems to do.. despite being the GM of the Green Bay Packers hes human like the rest of us and makes mistakes.. well hes made a ton of them these last couple days

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am disappointed in no pass rusher, which I think was our greatest need. But maybe you ought to read Mike Vandermause's column on the draft:

Mike Vandermause column: Green Bay Packers draft sends message to underperformers | greenbaypressgazette.com | Green Bay Press-Gazette

It seems as though Thompson feels we have the personnel to win a 13th Championship. I hope he's right. But I can't forget the torchings Favre, Rothlisberger, and Warner gave us when there was no pass rush.
I allways thought our biggest problem was pass rush from the inside.

We got 2 guys. If they're gonna help, is another issue.

But CM3 got 10 sacks in less than 14 games. Jones got 4 in 7 games. As rookies...

Give them some credit

The problem is the DL that can't generate ****, except for Jenkins, who was tired from playing all the time...

claybillings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im disappointed that we didn't get a few positions that we truly needed, Im not going to write off these other guys who can probably help us. That is just naive. And according to that article, if we can get some serious competition for those rotational/situation players, and get better at shutting down an offense when our starting defense may be tired. I think that it is going to really help.

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just don't get it. We didn't draft one corner. Even if our staff is confident that Harris, Blackmon, and Lee are all coming back... Didn't they think we need one for the future, or a backup or something?! What the hell...

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yea maybe he does have a ton of ability but can he get to the qb?? no you say?? well maybe he can defend a pass??no again??? is he a change of pace back that we needed?? another effin no?? sorry i just dont buy into every decision TT makes like everyone else seems to do.. despite being the GM of the Green Bay Packers hes human like the rest of us and makes mistakes.. well hes made a ton of them these last couple days

Lmao, another classic over reaction. It happens every year with football fans after the draft.

Who would you drafted at that slot in the 6th round, oh wise one?

OP
OP
Spanish Rose

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lmao, another classic over reaction. It happens every year with football fans after the draft.

Who would you drafted at that slot in the 6th round, oh wise one?
call it what you want lol... trindon holliday, myron rolle, synquan thompson and dakota watson.. theres 4

olwig420

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok..I have to say that I love every pick we made. I think every one of these guys have great potential and can contribute very well on our team. We obviously strengthen an already strong core. I am a little disappointed we did not get the players everyone wanted a CB and OLB but I still love the guys we got. I am exited to see our defense grow in its second year of the 3-4 and I think our d-line will be much better this year with the competition building there the eventual ousting of Harrell. We had depth trouble last year at D-line down the stretch not to mention they are big guys that we need to keep fresh late in the game. I think James Starks was a great pick up and will be a great big target on screen passes with his excellent catching ability. I am still banking on Charles Dillon competing for the job of punt/kick returner. I think the guy shows some great moves and ability.

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Two words Jumbo/Goalin line situations, and injuries... you never know who will go down, last year should have taught us that.

21dmvp21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok has anybody thought of how unstopable this offense could be next year? we were virtually unstopable last year. but now with a solidified offensive line and the drafting of our new TE. think about it, Andrew Quarless i can compare to jermichael finley. he is basically the same height/weight and he has good big hands, can stretch the field ala Finley. with him and finley at TE, you have Driver, jennings, jones, nelson, grant, jackson, starks, our new line, and last but not least the best overall QB in the league. what more can you guys want? btw we have a very good defense that is only going to get better with harris and our other CB coming back from injury. they are going into their second year in the 34 defense and will only continue to get better. this is a young good team folks, get used to seeing us compete for championships for years to come! i love this draft class.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
call it what you want lol... trindon holliday, myron rolle, synquan thompson and dakota watson.. theres 4

I think we can find some okay returners in the UDFA class, so I personally don't think getting Trindon would have been worth it. Why get Rolle? Sure, more safety depth would be nice, but there's some serious question marks about him being committed to football. Thompson is so small and I have no idea what Capers would do with him. The practice squad has his name written all over it. Plus, would he fit in to our defense? Watson is only a pass-rusher and that's it really. He doesn't offer much in any other area. Pretty one dimensional with him.

Just being the devil's advocate here. You can find holes in any pick that's in the late rounds. Can't wait to see what Starks will do now that his injuries are hopefully behind him.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts